Lemmings Design Thread *BACK FROM DISNEY READ POST 1*

Thank you so much! I reallyl appreciate the time you took to customize those designs for my family.

Heather

joeandjennifer.jpg

Could I please have this design with

Aaron and Jackie

Celebrating 7 years of magic

I would like to request a t shirt design for my girls.
Brooklyn-Marie Design
Blaire-Marie Design

and could you possibly post the Lady and the Tramp with no names.:lovestruc I think I have learned to customize it myself. I would have doen the Marie myself too but I looked through the photobucket and couldnt find the Marie.:confused3

Thanks so much for sharing both your time and talent!!:goodvibes

Many blessings,

Thank you so very much for our designs. You rock!!! There will be 10 of us running around in May with these! Thanks so much for all your hard work.

Hi again....could you please do the Aristocat design with the name Deslyn. My DD loves cats and she will love it.

Thanks!
Desiree

I found this in your photobucket account. Can you do day 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2,1 each with different characters? Maybe, Donald Duck, Cinderella, Goofy, Buzz Lightyear, Tinkerbell, Minnie, Mickey for 1 day left? and then a: DISNEY WORLD HERE WE COME! (maybe with lots of characters?)

Coundown.jpg

Thanks Krista

Sorry it's been so long, since I've replied. I was without my computer for about 3 days and then have been very busy with work.

I would like to request a t shirt design for my girls.
Brooklyn-Marie Design
Blaire-Marie Design

and could you possibly post the Lady and the Tramp with no names.:lovestruc I think I have learned to customize it myself. I would have doen the Marie myself too but I looked through the photobucket and couldnt find the Marie.:confused3

Thanks so much for sharing both your time and talent!!:goodvibes

Many blessings,

BROOKLYN.jpg

BLAIRE.jpg

lat.jpg

framenotext.jpg

latyellow.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter