Lemmings Design Thread *BACK FROM DISNEY READ POST 1*

Would you be able to do a Grumpy with the name Rob (DH-really life Grumpy :goodvibes )
and Marie with the name Emily.
Thanks in advance, you guys are very talented

Your designs are awesome!! I was wondering if you could do a Mickey's crew in black with Robinson/Tyler Family Reunion
2008 (with the 2008 like on the whole gang shirt)? This will be our first trip to see my dad (&DL) since 1997!! :woohoo: Thanks in advance. I truly appreciate all the work you have done!!!
Dawn

I put this together let me know if you need something else like background color or the wording.

joeandjennifer.jpg

I love it!! I can't wait to see what it looks like on the transfer paper! Thank you so much for the other one's too! They are so beautiful, i know the kids are going to love them!

Your designs are terrific. I love the Lady & Tramp design. Could you please do that with no wording? I would really appreciate it. Thank you.

I put this together let me know if you need something else like background color or the wording.

joeandjennifer.jpg

The wording isn't coming out very well, espically at the top. Can we change the color, maybe to Yellow like the candle flame, or redish blonde, like Lady's fur?

Could we get these with The Merritt Family?

Ornament.jpg

belew1.jpg

Sorry- I keep adding b/c you have such great designs!! This one for Sydney please:

ALEX_GROUP.jpg

thanks! Heather

hmmm... i hate to bother you again :rolleyes1
but by any chance, do you have the back side of this image? i've seen it somewhere but i couldn't remember who has it :surfweb: . i think it would be so cool to have this design on front of my tee and the back side at the back :)
thank you again..... :goodvibes

btw, it's for the same name : Chowindra Family Vacation

I'll look for it, I don't have, but I'll let you know if I find it.

Your designs are awesome!! I was wondering if you could do a Mickey's crew in black with Robinson/Tyler Family Reunion
2008 (with the 2008 like on the whole gang shirt)? This will be our first trip to see my dad (&DL) since 1997!! :woohoo: Thanks in advance. I truly appreciate all the work you have done!!!
Dawn

Have an awesome time...
ROBTY.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter