Leisure direction

prince&princess

Mouseketeer
Hello
Has anyone used leisure direction to book their dlp holiday? Any problems? And also how do you check in to you hotel, do they send you tickets or do you just give a booking number when you arrive?
Thanks

I haven't booked with them personally. But, when I used to work for the DLP reservation centre they were one of our most frequent callers! Basically, you book through them and they then ring up DLP to book the deal.

We did have a few occasions where they deal they 'sold' the consumer wasn't available, so I don't think they do a confirmed sale until they've booked it with DLP.

As they book using the same prices as Disney, you may be best placed to ring DLP direct to book at least that way you have control over it.

Whichever way you book, you should then get a confirmation letter that you can take to the hotel to pick up your park tickets.

Hello
Thanks for the reply. They said I just print my email and take that when I check in is that not right then?
Thank you again

I would think that as long as the email confirms the booking details you should be absolutely fine. :thumbsup2

I haven't booked with them personally. But, when I used to work for the DLP reservation centre they were one of our most frequent callers! Basically, you book through them and they then ring up DLP to book the deal.

We did have a few occasions where they deal they 'sold' the consumer wasn't available, so I don't think they do a confirmed sale until they've booked it with DLP.

As they book using the same prices as Disney, you may be best placed to ring DLP direct to book at least that way you have control over it.

Whichever way you book, you should then get a confirmation letter that you can take to the hotel to pick up your park tickets.

How long ago was this? I used them years ago and they were fine and have booked with them again but have read some stuff online about the last few years that is making me nervous.
Thanks

How long ago was this? I used them years ago and they were fine and have booked with them again but have read some stuff online about the last few years that is making me nervous.
Thanks

I worked for DLP from 2001-2003 so my experiences are from 10yrs ago.
Sorry cant help with any more up to date information.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter