Legos ?????

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by pugtails66, Nov 21, 2012.

1. pugtails66

pugtails66 Mouseketeer

My son is wanting some Legos for Christmas and I'm not sure what to get him. He just wants to build things ... not a kit. He said he might want some people, too. I tried looking up Legos online, but got a bit overwhelmed by all of the different options and never did just see a tub of them.

Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. pigletto

pigletto DIS Veteran

I have looked at so many ads today my brain is spinning but I KNOW I saw a good deal on the plain blue or pink lego tub. That is what my son started with and still uses! He loves his kits, but I do miss the days when you just had a bucket of Legos and built whatever you could dream of!:)

Let me take a look and see what I can find and I'll update if I see a deal again:)

4. pigletto

pigletto DIS Veteran

Ok.. there is this site that someone posted about here in the last few weeks. There is a deal with the code YOYO30 for 30% off up to a certain amount, on one item, for new customers. Both the lego tubs and the deal can be found on this page..
    http://www.yoyo.com/subcat=LEGO-10427/Subbrand=Bricks+-and-+More

Also Target has them here so you can compare prices. Some of them look pretty good and there may be even better deals starting on Black Friday.
    http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=lego+bricks&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories

5. eduk8r26

eduk8r26 DIS Veteran

Also try the lego website. They usually have quite a few different kinds, including people. They might be a bit more expensive, but sometimes you get lucky and find some on sale, too.

6. msmama

msmama DIS Veteran

7. justakrazymom

justakrazymom DIS Veteran

8. quentina

quentina <font color=deeppink>The bridge has been built and

Also- try AC Moore. Google the printable 50% off coupon, it is valid on Knex/Lego's. This is how I buy all the sets!

9. pugtails66

pugtails66 Mouseketeer

Thanks!! I am going to check them all out!! :)

10. JessB320

JessB320 DIS Veteran

Walmart will have a basic tub set for $15 on black Friday