Legoland ticket/hotel package

msmama

DIS Veteran
Hi all!

Planning a trip to take my son to the new Legoland hotel in Florida this Sept (he has a couple days off from school). We'll be there enough to have about 1 full day and 2 half days in the parks (we've been before, both to Florida and Ca, we like shows and stuff, not the roller coaster-y kinds of rides, and essentially he could build all day). Plus, we want it to be relaxing.

So, it looks like the most I could do through lego is a 2 day "package" which gets us breakfast at the hotel (the highlight of our CA Legoland trip). I also have plenty of buy one adult ticket, kid gets in free coupons that come in Lego magazines and with lego sets (though I think their package winds up cheaper when you include breakfast). Is there a way to upgrade those to hoppers (so we can do water park, too).

We essentially one one and a half days at Legoland and half day at a water park and I can't figure out the best way to do that. Disney tickets are a piece of cake compared to Legoland!?!?!

Any advice?

Thanks!

Their site isn't really set up to book long stays like Disney... I'll bet most ppl go there for one day, or at most a second day. Over two, I think you're better off just getting the annual pass. $99 per person. Any park, any day, plus 10% off your in-park dining -- a good value if you're going to be eating there at some point on 3 days. Then book the hotel standalone, and pay cash for your breakfast w buddy. You're not getting a great deal on their packages, since for example on the Splash package, you're paying full price for your admission tickets, but everyone knows you can find BOGO tickets -- so you're paying for that free breakfast in a way. The package you're looking at is better, as you get the 2nd day free, but they're not hoppers. AP seems to be the way to go for 3+ days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter