• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Legoland Parking Question

Armytiger

Earning My Ears
I'm headed to Legoland next month and have read several reviews where the lines to get into the parking lot were rediculously long. However, most of the reviews were a couple of years old.

Have they addressed this problem?

We will be going on a Sat & Sun should we expect larger crowds since it will be over the weekend?

I don't know if this is an option, but we are riding the shuttle from Orlando to avoid the parking. It's $5 each and with four of us, it was only $20 and we don't have to pay for parking or gas down there (or worry about any traffic).

I don't know if this is an option, but we are riding the shuttle from Orlando to avoid the parking. It's $5 each and with four of us, it was only $20 and we don't have to pay for parking or gas down there (or worry about any traffic).

Wait, how do you get in this shuttle thing? It sounds appealing. We're going June 23 and I have a feeling it's going to be a hot mess!

We went to legoland this past weekend, we were there 30 mins prior to park open and the line to get into the parking lot was not bad (well no line really). They don't have has many booths as Disney, but i think they had at least 4 booths with the ability to go on both sides. We went on both Sat and Sunday and the crowds were not bad, the longest wait we had to was to enter the park because we were there before open, but it cleared up like 5 minutes after park open. its also a fairly large place so once we got past the beginning of the park it did not seem crowded what so ever.

I'm heading to LegoLand this weekend, I haven't seen any Prepaid Parking available, has anyone ever heard of that for LegoLand?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter