Legoland Guest Disability Pass??

tdk316

Mouseketeer
I haven't been able to find much on a Legoland Guest Disability pass for non-physical issues. DS is autistic (among other things) and does a lot better using the passes at WDW (although we for sure liked the old pass better, now we have to sneak away to get the pass signed and entertain in the meantime but that's a gripe for another time/board). Do they have something at Legoland? I've contacted their guest services twice and haven't received a reply. I'm assuming they do but I'd like to plan the day a bit and know if it's like the old WDW pass or the new one.

Thanks many for any help you can offer.

You may find the DLR version works better for your needs because you don't have to go all the way to an attraction, just the nearest kiosk. But that's for another park.

From everything that I have heard their system works more like the WDW version, in that you have to go to each attraction and get a return time rather than the kiosks that DLR has setup.

NOTE: This is for California parks, if you are looking for information specific to Florida's Legoland, you may want to post on the appropriate board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter