Legoland Grand Opening or After?

abw

Earning My Ears
We're at BWV for the days that include Legoland's grand opening on that Saturday. Anyone have any thoughts on whether to attend the grand opening or wait until the Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday of the following week?

Anyone based in Orlando have a feel on whether locals plan to attend the opening in droves? Thanks for any thoughts on this.

We arrived on October 9th, but are not attending the grand opening. I think it's going to be busy regardless of when you go for at least the first few months. So we're planning to be there on October 21st, which is a week after they open.

We will be coming Oct 10-25 to WDW and never dreamed my kids could go to Legoland again but they got their Lego magazine and VIP members can get in free the week of Oct 24-30. So we are going on the 24th if I can work out the details. Only two members per household that are registered and then up to 6 people can get $10 off admission. HTH.

Nice and interesting post.I have been looking for an opportunity and your post looks so helpful for me.

I'm pretty sure it is closed on Tues and Weds. I have been trying to figure out if it is better to go on a weekday versus weekend because of locals going. I can only go on a Fri Sat or Sun in early Nov. I have Busch Gardens pencilled in on Mon but maybe I would be better off going there on the weekend instead? Any thoughts from locals as to crowds that week at the parks? Thanks:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter