Legoland for 1st Time

LisaT91403

DIS Veteran
We are planning to take our 3 1/2 year old to Legoland in November -- either on Monday, 11/7 or Sunday, 11/13. The 13th would be Veteran's Day weekend (not sure if that matters).

Anyway, I have no idea what to expect in regards to wait times for rides. I feel like I have a great grasp in regards to Disney, but no clue here! Is there a "Legoland" experts board similar to DIS? I mean...are we talking 20 minute waits for rides? 30 minutes? More?

Thanks!

I would love some answers too. Although it seems a little late for research- I think we are headed there in a few days if the stars align. I will post our experience after we go.

We just got back. No real wait times- although this is monday. Very ghost town like, except for a few rides- kidpowered cruisers being the longest wait time at around 10 minutes. It was great. Although most of the rides seem to have a height limit of 42 in for the bigger rides- all three of them LOL

We just got back. No real wait times- although this is monday. Very ghost town like, except for a few rides- kidpowered cruisers being the longest wait time at around 10 minutes. It was great. Although most of the rides seem to have a height limit of 42 in for the bigger rides- all three of them LOL

Thanks for reporting back. I think we are going on a Monday as well -- November 7th is the plan. DS is not even close to 42", but I'm guessing he wouldn't be interested in big rides anyway since he's only 3. Hopefully, there are enough "little" rides to make it worthwhile!

Did you find any good discounts?

I didn't find any discounts beside the one for entry. I tried looking, but there just doesn't seem to be much research done about legoland- although I didn't look nearly as hard as for disney info.
Have fun! Your little one will be able to ride on most of the rides I believe- they had all kinda of little measurement points, I just didn't pay close attention since my son is taller.

Thanks for reporting back. I think we are going on a Monday as well -- November 7th is the plan. DS is not even close to 42", but I'm guessing he wouldn't be interested in big rides anyway since he's only 3. Hopefully, there are enough "little" rides to make it worthwhile!

Did you find any good discounts?

I'm not sure if it was noticed, many rides have two heights noted. One to ride and one to ride alone. For example. Maybe the minimum is 32 inches, but it needs to be with a second rider who is above 48 inches. 48 inches may ride alone.

All I've ever found are the deals for entry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter