Legoland Florida

Experiment113

Mouseketeer
Since my bro is totally Lego crazy (besides Disney crazy of course) during our trip we will be stopping there for a day too (before heading to someplace in Disney). I wanted to know a little more about it before we go. And we will be going to the water park too. Anyone out there ever been to it before?

Also I am not much of a rider (hate hills. I also refuse to ride pirates of the carribbean because of the one small hill)
Anyway .... Is there any rides I would like? (me being me of course). ��

Thanks for all of your help!

I have never been but know a little about it. Make sure to check out the website. They have pictures of many rides. Legoland is a family friendly park so there is not too many thrills with plenty of attractions to enjoy. Make sure to check out miniland. I have been to a miniland at a Legoland Discovery Center is it is awesome. Have a fun trip!

Orreed said:
I have never been but know a little about it. Make sure to check out the website. They have pictures of many rides. Legoland is a family friendly park so there is not too many thrills with plenty of attractions to enjoy. Make sure to check out miniland. I have been to a miniland at a Legoland Discovery Center is it is awesome. Have a fun trip!

Thanks for your help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter