Legoland Florida Kids Free with Adult Coupon

marykatmp

Mouseketeer
Has anyone seen these coupons lately anywhere? I know at one point they were in McDonalds in Florida, and my son gets them in his Lego magazines, but he can't find the most recent one. I am looking for three coupons that are good through this month. Thinking of adding a day at LEGOLAND on to our trip and taking my MIL with us, but with three kids, finding the coupons is the only way I can justify it this go around. Thanks for your suggestions!

If you are home schoolers they have an even better rate, but you'd have to be able to show proof of homeschooling.

I just got some coupons at our local Lego store over the weekend. They are BOGO for either an adult or child's ticket. The coupon is valid through 12/31/16 if you use it at the ticket booth at Legoland. It is also good online through 9/30/16 using Discount ID code 169916. The website for online orders is: www.LEGOLAND.com/LEGOStore2016

I just tried ordering tickets online and it did work on adult tickets. You can buy one adult ticket and get either another adult or child's ticket for free using the code. If you need multiple tickets, you might have to place separate orders.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter