Legoland Crowds

chris1212

Mouseketeer
Are there any crowd calendars for legoland available? We were looking at going Sunday or Monday.... I'm assuming Monday would not be as busy? How crazy is a Sunday? Anyone have recent experience? Thanks!

We went the first Sunday in February (2015) and didn't encounter much for crowds. Popular rides had no more than a 10-15 minute wait at most; for most rides, my kids pretty much walked on in under 5 minutes. It was a very pleasant, relaxing day. The only thing I really didn't like about Legoland was the food --- I'd pack a picnic lunch if we ever went again -- but other than that, you really can't go wrong which ever day you pick.

That's awesome, thanks!! I was worried it would be significantly busier on the weekends like magic kingdom. But if lines were that short it would be great!!

Are there any crowd calendars for legoland available? We were looking at going Sunday or Monday.... I'm assuming Monday would not be as busy? How crazy is a Sunday? Anyone have recent experience? Thanks!

We went this past Monday and it was really slow. We didn't wait at all for any ride all day.

We went on Monday, October 26th, so 3 weeks ago. We had really low crowds, no waits for rides, no issues at all that day.

Thanks!! We ended up going yesterday, Sunday and it was really quiet. Most rides were walk on, only ones that took a bit more time were slow loading rides like the boats, cars, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter