Legoland coupons

I am sending out your coupons today Stowasser and Skippy...you won't be caught in my "camping delay". Any requests I receive from here until Monday will not be handled until Monday. So, if you PM me, and I don't respond, doesn't mean I don't still have some....Okay?
Hope no one is cutting it so close as to make this an issue!
I'll say hi to the Sequioas for everyone!!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

Hi grumpyvet, sent a pm. Hope you have some left. Thanks for doing this!

--------------
M&C

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO HELP EVERYONE. I HOPE IT COMES BACK TO YOU 10 FOLD!

Just got the coupons. Thank you so much for the map too!
We can't wait.....:woohoo:

Ellen

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!

Thank you for taking the time to send out coupons and save so many so much money. You are truly a wonderful person!! Thank you again!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU! I got my coupons in the mail yesterday. My 6-year old was very excited to see them on the refrigerator!:thumbsup2

D'Anne

Hi Grumpvet!

I am also new to this forum, so I can't send you a PM. But I would LOVE to have a coupon if you have any left!!! My husband and I will be bringing our 5 kids (7, 5, 3, and 1-year-old twins) to Disneyland in October, and we plan on a side trip to Legoland. I will gladly send you a SASE if I hear from you (kzwick@investigen.com). Even if you don't have any left - I want to say thank you for doing such a nice thing for strangers!:cheer2:

Grumpvet,

Got my tickets in the mail yesterday. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! The kids thank you too!:thumbsup2

-----------------
M&C

I am going to legoland August 17. Please let me know if you have any coupon left. I just found this thread and i'm a new member I can't PM you. Please send me an email to bladzenguyen@yahoo.com. I am looking for 2 coupons. BTW, it was really nice of you doing this. Thank you.

Hello everyone...hope some of you have gone to LegoLand and see why I enjoy it so! I treated the family to Blizzards at DQ today just so I could replenish my diminishing stack of coupons!!! And, HURRAH!!! I got some more..so keep those requests coming. They don't expire until December 31, 2007...so a trip in 2007?? I got your coupons right here!!!:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Thank you, received our coupons and we have decided to go Oct 20 which is a brick and treat day? not sure what it entails but our son will be thrilled...Any hints etc would greatly be appreciated, we have not been to Legoland. Thank you again for sending out the coupons

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 THANK YOU!

I received the coupons!!! We are so looking forward to our November trip. We would not be going to Legoland without these coupons. My boys are very thankful!!! And I am too!

:banana: Legoland - Here we come!!!:cool1:

Hi-

I will be in So Cal for vacation starting 8/23 and was hoping to visit Legoland with my husband and 3 1/2 year old while we are there. If you still have coupons I'd love one. I tried sending a PM and was unsuccessful - not sure why. I'm new on DIS so maybe something with my account setup? I don't want to make more work for you but maybe if you send me a PM I'll be able to reply to it?

Thanks,
Nicky

Hi grumpyvet,

I am new to disboards as well. I came across this thread and think this is such a wonderful thing you are doing to help out other families! I am taking the family to Legoland in October and if you can set aside 3 Legoland coupons I will send an SASE out to you today. Whether or not you have any coupons left, thanks so much for your generosity!

Yvonne

Grumpyvet, I forgot to add I tried to PM you but it said I have a low post count - would you mind PM'ing me with your address if you have any tickets left, if it's not too much trouble? Thanks!

Wow, I've been hunting for the 2 fer 1 coupons . . . . I'm hoping you have some left! We're taking my nephews (4yrs & 7yrs) for a surprise trip in October to Legoland and Disneyland . . . I can't wait to see the look on their faces when they find out! If you still have a couple coupons could you please send me your address and I'll get a SASE right out to you!! Thanks so much!
Janette:)

I still have TONS!!!! If I haven't contacted anyone yet, please send me another PM, (or smoke signal). You'd think that I'd be able to keep this straight...but seem to be failing miserably!!! So, if I overlooked anyone...shout out...it was nothing personal.
I went to LL yesterday with my DD7, Friday, Aug 10. We got there late as I went to the YMCA to swim my 1.5 miles and while the place seemed PACKED, we only waited 8 minutes for "Cranky's CHallenge", 14 for the rollar coaster,"The Dragon" , 5 minutes for the tea-cup type ride..something bionicle, and and 10 minutes for the"Coast Cruise". We didn't attempt the best coaster, the "Technic" as the line was pretty long and we are very spoiled about lines since we rarely go during the summer!!! Saw the ventriliquist show in Fun Town....always funny. Water Park was crazy, but the kid had fun!
So, go to LL, you won't be sorry!!!!! Oh, and I left from the Mission Valley area of SD...took 35 minutes to get there leaving at 11:30, and 70 minutes to get home leaving LL at 4:30. Just giving a clue about driving times. (oh, and when I can I drive 80)!!!
So GOT YOUR COUPONS!!!!

Hi Grumpyvet-

I've tried PMing you a couple of times but am getting the same low post count error others have talked about. It is so nice of you to do this for people and I certainly don't want to make it more work for you. If you have a chance and can email be at mnki-callahan@comcast.net we would love one coupon. Headed to SoCal with my 3 1/2 DD and DH on 8/23. We can't wait and Legoland is definitely on the must see list!

Thanks,
NH Girl

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter