Legoland Annual Pass Question

beachdreamr1229

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone! My son wants Legoland APs for his Christmas present this year (sad for this Disneyland-obsessed mommy since we're only getting APs to one place, but I will get over it). I found a great deal where we can get buy 3 get 1 free. My question is, if I buy now, will they be good one year from the purchase date or one year from our first visit? Our first visit will be the week after Christmas at earliest, so I don't want to buy now if it means we'll waste a quarter of a year. Thanks!

Quote from the website:

LEGOLAND® California Resort e-Memberships

Merlin Annual Pass Standard - BUY 3 GET ONE FREE!
Merlin Annual Pass benefits include:

• 1 year of unlimited admission* to LEGOLAND California, LEGOLAND Water Park and SEA LIFE Aquarium.
  • Admission to the following 25+ Merlin U.S. attractions:
    • LEGOLAND® Theme Parks – California and Florida
    • LEGOLAND Water Parks – California and Florida
    • Madame Tussauds – Hollywood, Las Vegas, New York, Orlando, San Francisco and Washington D.C.
    • LEGOLAND® Discovery Centers – Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas/Fort Worth, Kansas City, Toronto (Canada) and Westchester
    • SEA LIFE® Aquariums – Arizona, Carlsbad, Charlotte-Concord, Dallas/Fort Worth, Kansas City, Michigan, Minnesota and Orlando
    • The Dungeons – San Francisco
    • The Orlando Eye
  • Free Regular parking at LEGOLAND California Resort
  • 20% discount at LEGOLAND California Resort restaurants (does not include snack carts)
  • 10% discount on LEGOLAND California Resort retail purchases
  • $5 discount for your invited guests to LEGOLAND California
  • $3 discount on SEA LIFE admission at LEGOLAND California Resort for your invited guests
  • Special discounts and invitations to LEGOLAND California Resort events
  • Free subscription to LEGOLAND newsletter and e-news
  • Free subscription to LEGO® Magazine for child members
* Merlin Annual Pass Standard includes blackout dates to LEGOLAND Water Park and does not include admission to Brick-or-Treat Party Nights.

You must activate your Membership at LEGOLAND California within 3 months of purchase. Your Membership is valid one year from the date of your first visit to the Park.

All Ages (3+)

(1) MERLIN ANNUAL PASS - STANDARD
$567.00

https://secure.legolandcaliforniare...DetailPopUp.aspx?SalesChannelDetailID=7438904

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter