• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

lego store in DTD

KMeyer124

Earning My Ears
My son and I were just reading about the lego store at DTD. He is sooo excited. Our question is can you use disney dollars there? We have been giving him his allowance in disney dollars but maybe i should switch to real dollars until our dec trip so he'll have some money to spend there.

thanks and sorry if this has been asked before.

Kelly:santa:

I'm pretty darned sure that YES in fact you can use Disney dollars at the Lego store and most DTD merchants.

I can't help but think that there is exception to this but darned if I can think what that is.

Knox

yes. they also do resort delivery and room charging (if staying on site).

Thank you, I told my son you'd know the answer !!! We can't wait for our vacation --47 days!:wizard:

I don't know about the Lego Store in DTD but we just got back from Legoland in California. My boys went absolutely NUTS in the BIG STORE. They were thrilled to find their little "men" in packs without having to buy the $$$ sets. Apparently Darth Maul was the one they wanted so badly. They had them in sets of three. It says that they are magnetic but they are the same little lego men. I asked an employee. The packs were $12 each and so we didn't wind up spending too, too much. That was what they REALLY wanted as we have TONS of Legos for ships and such. Just thought I'd tell you so you would know to look for them in case that's what you little guy is into.

Here's the link to the store so you can see what I mean...

http://shop.lego.com/ByTheme/Product.aspx?p=852086&cn=472

Lisaland

I had read a while back that there are coupons for this store. Does anyone have any info on that? My son has been saving all summer for a "big" lego item. A coupon would be great to stretch his money a little further.

Susan

i think birnbaum's guide has a coupon in the back. AP holders also get a 10% discount

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter