Lego Star Wars designs......Lego Indiana Jones too!!

Would you mind creating photos of Lego Indiana Jones with the name KEVIN (he is turning 8 & LOVES this game) I have already purchased invitations, however it would be a great way to send 'reminders' out.... please include: (place, date, time, RSVP) If you have any other Indiana Jones photos, we'll take them if you don't mind..... it would be neat to place them around the house....
THANKS!!!!
Dznynut2

Here are your requested designs - I wasn't sure what kind of text you would want on the signs - so if you had any particular text you wanted, let me know.

kevin_indyinvite.jpg

kevin_indy.jpg

kevin_indy_bday.jpg

My little 7 and 8 year old grandsons would LOVE these May I request HUNTER, DONOVAN in the Indiana Jones designs and HUNTER, DONOVAN and CONNOR in the Starwars name designs. Thanks

Here are your requested designs - what a fabulously sweet grandmother you are!

hunter_indy.jpg

donovan_indy.jpg

hunter_starwarsfill.jpg

donovan_starwarsfill.jpg

connor_starwarsfill.jpg

Hi. Am new to this thread...I found it trying to figure out where I could find Indiana Jones party invites for my 7 year old son's BD The Lego one is peeeerfect. What is the process of getting one made and is there a cost? Thanks so much.

Hi. Could I get a Indiana Jones Lego BD invitation for Luke? Thanks so much!:goodvibes

Here is a blank one - if you'd like me to fill it out for you, you can either post your info here, pm me, or email me at amy@amymickey.com

luke_indyinvite.jpg

Here are your requested designs - what a fabulously sweet grandmother you are!

hunter_indy.jpg

donovan_indy.jpg

hunter_starwarsfill.jpg

donovan_starwarsfill.jpg

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s67/M_I_C_K_E_Y/second%20

album/connor_starwarsfill.jpg

Wow--Thanks for doing them so quickly the boys will love them,and Thanks for the kind words--obviously you don't know me--Ü Just kidding-Ü I'm not any different than any other Mommy or Grandmom that likes to do nice things for their kids!!

Wow--Thanks for doing them so quickly the boys will love them,and Thanks for the kind words--obviously you don't know me--Ü Just kidding-Ü I'm not any different than any other Mommy or Grandmom that likes to do nice things for their kids!!

You are welcome! I'm glad I could help!

:goodvibes These are specatular! My son, Connor, (turning 5) wants to have a Lego Indiana Jones party. Could you please do his name, Connor? I'm looking for an invitation template with the cover and then the inside with For:, Place:, Date:, Time: & RSVP: I would also love a candy bar wrapper with Thanks for Coming to My Party.

Thank you so much!

:goodvibes These are specatular! My son, Connor, (turning 5) wants to have a Lego Indiana Jones party. Could you please do his name, Connor? I'm looking for an invitation template with the cover and then the inside with For:, Place:, Date:, Time: & RSVP: I would also love a candy bar wrapper with Thanks for Coming to My Party.

Thank you so much!

I hope this is what you had in mind - if you would like any changes, let me know...

connor_invitecover.jpg

connor_inviteinside.jpg

candybar_indy.jpg

and here is the bonus tshirt design to match...

connor_indy.jpg

I am honored to be your first post - welcome to the Dis!

Hi Amy, I wanted to post this for you to see. Ds wore your shirt to DTD to the Lego Store. We got alot of compliments on it. Sorry about the big pics.I was going to shrink it but when I did you could not see the shirt well.

100_0446.jpg

100_0447.jpg

Hi Amy, I wanted to post this for you to see. Ds wore your shirt to DTD to the Lego Store. We got alot of compliments on it. Sorry about the big pics.I was going to shrink it but when I did you could not see the shirt well.

Thanks for sharing the pictures! Would you mind if I used them on my new webpage? If you would rather I not, I would comepletely understand.

I am sooooo loving the designs!!! My son Hank is a huuuuuuuggggggeeee starwars lego and indiana lego fan!

we are going on his wish trip in nov. and his wish is to do jedi training and meet indiana jones. i would love to get the design of both with his name. that way i can make t-shirts for him. but one question how do i do t-shirts???:confused3

thanks a million!

I emailed you the boys, but you could you make one of the princess leah for my daughter her name is Shelby..

Thanks

I love the old school princess leia design. could I please get that one with Megan on it? That'd be awesome.:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter