Lego Star Wars designs......Lego Indiana Jones too!!

Dear Amy - Thank you so much for helping me! I can't wait to surprise Eric. You are very kind ( and busy) to help. You have made one special boy very happy! Becky:hippie:

Dear Amy - Thank you so much for helping me! I can't wait to surprise Eric. You are very kind ( and busy) to help. You have made one special boy very happy! Becky:hippie:

I am so glad I was able to help - You are very welcome!

Hi Amy! I love your work. :thumbsup2 My son is a HUGE Star Wars Lego fan and now he is addicted to Indiana Jones Lego. I searched through all of the previous posts and hopefully didn't miss any of these. :surfweb: Can I get the Star Wars background with the name Bryson on it. Also one with Indiana Jones with Bryson, Alex, Lucas, and Brandon on them. I hate to ask for so many, but I have 4 nephews and they will be so jealous if they are left out. You are awesome. :worship:

:thanks:
Terri

Hi Amy! I love your work. :thumbsup2 My son is a HUGE Star Wars Lego fan and now he is addicted to Indiana Jones Lego. I searched through all of the previous posts and hopefully didn't miss any of these. :surfweb: Can I get the Star Wars background with the name Bryson on it. Also one with Indiana Jones with Bryson, Alex, Lucas, and Brandon on them. I hate to ask for so many, but I have 4 nephews and they will be so jealous if they are left out. You are awesome. :worship:

:thanks:
Terri

Here are your designs...

bryson_lego.jpg

bryson_indy.jpg

alex_indy.jpg

lucas_indy.jpg

brandon_indy.jpg

Thank you so much. My boys are going to go CRAZY when they see them. I will send you pictures, but we don't go until September and it's going to be a surprise. You are awesome.:worship: Could I possibly get two more? :flower3: I forgot about my nieces. The starwars with Leia design with the names Dannielle and Jordan. Thanks again. :thanks: I love this place!!:disrocks:

Thank you so much. My boys are going to go CRAZY when they see them. I will send you pictures, but we don't go until September and it's going to be a surprise. You are awesome.:worship: Could I possibly get two more? :flower3: I forgot about my nieces. The starwars with Leia design with the names Dannielle and Jordan. Thanks again. :thanks: I love this place!!:disrocks:

I did Danielle both with one n and two - like you asked for - just in case it was a typo...

dannielle_lego_blue.jpg

danielle_lego_blue.jpg

jordan_lego_blue.jpg

:eek: I'm so glad you caught that typo. I double checked the spelling of Jordan, but didn't look at Danielle.:guilty: Thank you so much for being so quick about this. You are going to have many fans come Christmas time when we hand out the t-shirts. Thanks for sharing your talent.:thumbsup2

:eek: I'm so glad you caught that typo. I double checked the spelling of Jordan, but didn't look at Danielle.:guilty: Thank you so much for being so quick about this. You are going to have many fans come Christmas time when we hand out the t-shirts. Thanks for sharing your talent.:thumbsup2

You are welcome - I hope they love them!

Wow, these are so cool. Could I please get Indiana Jones ones made with

Connor, Karaleigh, Carissa, Keenan, and Kirsten, Oh, and Mommy. I already grabbed the Daddy one.

Also can I get an invite one made as well for Connor's birthday with the info left blank. These are so neat. Thank you so much for your time and creativity.

I must say, you are so amazing and generous with your time!!!

Is there a way to get the Star Wars name fill on a black box with the names:
Chrissy
Delaney
Jylian

and then the blue Star Wars (Leia) with
Delaney
Jylian

and the Indiana Jones with friends with
Josh

Thank you so much for your time!! What a generous spirit!!! :banana:

Wow, these are so cool. Could I please get Indiana Jones ones made with

Connor, Karaleigh, Carissa, Keenan, and Kirsten, Oh, and Mommy. I already grabbed the Daddy one.

Also can I get an invite one made as well for Connor's birthday with the info left blank. These are so neat. Thank you so much for your time and creativity.

Here are your requested designs...

connor_indy.jpg

karaleigh_indy.jpg

carissa_indy.jpg

keenan_indy.jpg

kirsten_indy.jpg

mommy_indy.jpg

connor_indyinvite.jpg

I must say, you are so amazing and generous with your time!!!

Is there a way to get the Star Wars name fill on a black box with the names:
Chrissy
Delaney
Jylian

and then the blue Star Wars (Leia) with
Delaney
Jylian

and the Indiana Jones with friends with
Josh

Thank you so much for your time!! What a generous spirit!!! :banana:

Your words are so very kind - thank you!

josh_indy.jpg

delaney_legoblue.jpg

jylian_legoblue.jpg

chrissy_starwars_fill.jpg

jylian_starwars_fill.jpg

delaney_starwars_fill.jpg

Would you mind creating photos of Lego Indiana Jones with the name KEVIN (he is turning 8 & LOVES this game) I have already purchased invitations, however it would be a great way to send 'reminders' out.... please include: (place, date, time, RSVP) If you have any other Indiana Jones photos, we'll take them if you don't mind..... it would be neat to place them around the house....
THANKS!!!!
Dznynut2

Hi. Am new to this thread...I found it trying to figure out where I could find Indiana Jones party invites for my 7 year old son's BD The Lego one is peeeerfect. What is the process of getting one made and is there a cost? Thanks so much.

Could I get a Princess Leih legos with Erin and a Star Wars legos with Erin and one with Pauly?

Thank you so much. Your work is awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter