Lego land florida preview

That looks fantastic! :goodvibes I think even without children we'd make a visit next time we're there!

seem to remember that the gardens and water show will still be on, if so worth a visit as loved cypress gardens when it was open
Paul

Grand opening OCt 15, 2011. I think I might need to find time for this in my winter trip.... My 3 year old will love it. We do Diz 2/3 times a year. He is over Epcot already. we can give up an Epcot day to give this a shot.

We go 14th october.

Will see if there are any deals or opening offers - if anyone spots one please post.

Seemed dear for a 1 day entry.

it opens a bit too late for our trip this year but what a great reason for another holiday to Orlando!

I suppose I'll have to go and have a look when we go in February 2012.

David

Thanks for the link - have checked out the new Legoland on their website - but this video definitely shows more.

Just hope it opens as planned as we are in Orlando from 15th October for 14 days and out 6 year old son would definitely love this.

Any updates would be gratefully received.

Thanks

Tracey

We were invited to go October 15th by the company, so should be an interesting visit, We are doing a "wish" trip and I guess they wanted to be sure that we went to lego land. My question is, would this type of park be considered a "half day" type of outing? I know at Disney they are full day and we have a recreational activity that evening around 7:30 that we want to get too. Opinions? I have never been to a lego land before so would love to hear input on if this park is a full day or half day type destination.

$2500 for a lifetime pass :scared1: I wonder how many of those they will sell.

Sounds expensive at first, but due to inflation, could actually work out a bargain - only thing to consider is how successful the park is likely to be, and hence its longevity. People already struggle to fit in all the theme parks, and trying to fit in this park too will be a problem, which is why Cypress gardens suffered.

We liked Cypress gardens when we went in '94 (we also went to Silver Springs, and enjoyed that too) but now there are more theme parks and water parks we would struggle to do Legoland and Silver Springs, even on a 3 week break.

Not only that, we have a decent Legoland in the UK - when in Florida, I want to do something different to what I can do back home. I might be tempted by Legoland if they kept all the best bits of Cypress Gardens (sounds like they are keeping the gardens, which is good) but we also enjoyed the boat trip and waterskiing show too. But from this video there doesn't seem to be much difference to what you can get in the UK park (maybe a couple of extra coasters which DS wouldn't go on anyway), so don't think Ill bother next trip - will rather spend a day at the Space Centre which we couldn't fit in last time.

But I suspect the Legoland park isn't really going to be marketed at the UK (or European) market, but at the US market who haven't got anything like this yet. It could actually do quite well as a result. Just hope they handle queues better than they do at Legoland Windsor.

LegoLand Florida tickets
. Pepsi® FREE Child Admission with Adult Admission Offer
Finally, Pepsi has a similar offer for a FREE child admission ticket with the purchase of a full-priced adult admission ticket. For those of you who aren’t AAA members will want to check out this deal. You will need to enter the discount code 11090601 after you add your tickets to the shopping cart.

www.legoland.com/pepsi

Bless you!!! This is an awesome deal!! Thank you! $ is tight but we still wanted to try this park on our Nov trip. We are 2 adults and 2 children, so this will save us a ton! I didn't see any expiration date - think we can use it in Nov?

Will be interesting to here what it's like and whether they handle queues better than Windsor.

Windsor is a beautiful park with some nice rides but they seem to never have enough staff to handle the volume of people, we always seem to end up saying 'They're not as organised as Disney' :rotfl: The miniland USA looks awesome though.

We leave for home on the 20th, I was hoping to visit legoland but think it's going to manic. Have searched for tickets that include transport from I-Drive. They do offer transport from the outlets for $5 which I think is pretty good.

May see what funds etc are like when I go in 11 days :cool1:

thank you so very much, you just saved us 110$ in a blink of an eye..we were going there no matter what for my legomaniac son....

so very very appreciated for the code...

btw you cannot put 2 in the cart and get 2 free...i did one adult and got one free kid on my computer...print tickets at home..expire in may 2012

and then my hubby did his and my son's free on his computer..and that worked fine

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter