• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lego Land Coupons?

DisKYFan01

Earning My Ears
Anyone have any they could spare?! Its the ones you get in the magazine for a buy an adult ticket get a child for free. I need one for our trip the end of July.

If you have a toysrus locally go check there. On Saturday ours had the free Jurassic World Lego build and had stacks of those qs.

McDonalds is running an advertisement in their little in store magazines

You have to purchase the tix online, and they are purchase 1 adult, get 1 child free.

They are the Lego land and water section combo tickets

legoland.com/llfmcdonalds

the code is 2036

I bought my tickets through Ebay from Florida's PTA website for $30. I was extremely nervous (of course) but I called and emailed Lego Land to see if this was legit and they assured me it was. I am leaving today at noon, South Texas to Florida and going to Lego Land tomorrow. So I will find out than!

I was wondering about that PTA discount, as well. I think I'm too nervous about it to actually take advantage, though.

It's just my boyfriend and I so we figured it was worth the gamble. I hope it does work! Either way, to join the PTA it cost $10 so it is still a steal for large number of people.

DS6 and DD8 get Lego Club magazines in the mail and we have a bunch of them with the Legoland coupons. I'd be happy to mail them out to whomever could use them. We spent a day at Legoland two years ago and my kids said it was their favorite day of the trip, and this was after doing five days at the Disney parks :laughing:.

Hey guys! I literally just left Legoland. & wow!! We had so much fun!! But I wanted to drop in and say we had purchased (4) of the $30 pta tickets and they got us in! I was a little hesitant because there was no line which meant full attention on us! But they didn't ask any questions and we cruised right in! So glad I bought them off of ebay!

We probably won't go then, to far to go without a vehicle, we are flying into Disney, thanks.

They do have a shuttle to orlando for $5/pp, but you still have to be able to get to it...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter