• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lego Land Coupon needed

emsip

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,
I am planning a trip to Orlando this February. We will be spending most of our time at Disney World, but my son really wants to go to Lego Land so we will do a 1 day side trip. I was going to use the free child coupon in his Lego Jr magazine, but my wife accidentally threw the magazine away. I found a bunch of his old magazines but all the coupons expire in 2012. Does anyone have a 2013 Lego Land coupon that they can mail me? The coupon would be a big help in the budget.

Thanks,
Michael

Sure, I have one that is good through March that I won't be using. Send me a message with your address and I'll send it to you.

Hi, I found this on mousesavers :
"You can buy one adult ticket and get one child ticket FREE for Legoland Florida at www.Legoland.com/mcdonalds. Use code 2003. You can use this code up for up to 3 free child tickets when entering 1 adult, 1 child and the code and hitting apply, then continue to shop and re-entering the information. This offer expires 5/31/13."

Amym2....thank you for the offer.

OneEyedCats...that's a great link. I tried the code and it works.

Lego Land here we come. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter