Lego Birthday Party design request

danielsmommy04

Earning My Ears
Well, my son will be 7 soon, he has requested a Lego birthday party. He is obsessed with Legos! Anyway, I was looking for some generic Lego designs.

Blank Invitation
Candy toppers
Party circles
Happy Birthday Banner
A T-Shirt design
Any other blanks would be awesome as well!

His name is Daniel and he will be turning 7 (where does time go?!?!)!

If anyone could create something or point me in the right direction it would be awesome! Thanks in advance!:)

My son is turning 7 as well (April) and having a LEGO party.

Here's the link to a really cool mini figurine favor box I came across. The first one is the blog I found it in (shows you her finished boxes), and the second is the link for the design itself.

http://spotgirl-hotcakes.blogspot.com/2010/09/lego-party.html

http://www.spotgirl.net/HC_LegoFavorBox.pdf

These are small however! 4" high x 3.5" (almost) wide x 1.5" deep - printed on 8 1/2 x 11 sized paper.

I need mine larger, so I'm going to have the copy centre make one on 12x18 cardstock and see how it turns out.

Ohh, and there's an option on that link to SAVE the PDF file right to your hard drive. I did that, and now I'm going to see if I can get it into Photoshop or Digital Scrapbook Artist to add the kids' names to the lego box.

Thanks! I love it! It must be the age thing, it amazes me how creative he is with them! We are going to WDW Sept 24-Oct 1, hoping Legoland will be open the 2nd! *fingers crossed!* Thanks for the help!!!

Thanks! I love it! It must be the age thing, it amazes me how creative he is with them! We are going to WDW Sept 24-Oct 1, hoping Legoland will be open the 2nd! *fingers crossed!* Thanks for the help!!!

Open the 2nd? Oct 2nd?? I heard that it was being renovated but I thought it would be open in Sept! It's still closed then?? Shoot...

And you're welcome!

Ok, I just had to look up that information since hubby & I are looking forward to the Lego Store! For now the new Lego Imagination Centre is scheduled to open mid-April. So even if there are delays, we both should be good come late Sept! (whew)

Hey, Daniel's Mommy - I came across something else tonight.

The LEGO stores have monthly mini-builds, and of course there's no LEGO store my way. But LEGO online allows people to download printable instructions on how to build the current monthly mini build for 7 days!! A different one each month.

So I now have February and will get the next 2 months. Hopefully I can find January from someone. Then I can give each kid 3 or 4 instructions for a mini build in their loot bag/favour box!

I posted the link on the Budget Board.

We just had a Lego party for my son's 8th bday in November :) I used a digital scrapbook kit called BLOCKZ from Designs by DeDeSmith (google it and you should be able to find it) I used her kit to make the alphabet from legos to use on party favors, I also made Bingo cards, my son's invite, and name labels.

Everything turned out fantastic, here is the invite I'd made, the food ect :)

166673_10150126743391789_694821788_7814628_3357088_n.jpg

155123_499607641788_694821788_7150020_8338953_n.jpg

150553_501137676788_694821788_7175170_855437_n.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter