Lego Birthday Disign Help

Amy,
Thank you so much for the Simon pictures. I didn't show my son the first one, but did show him the invitation. He asked me how I did it and I told him about you. He told me to tell you thank you and that was so nice of you to do even though you don't even know him. :)

Thanks Again!
Tammy

You are both very welcome - especially Simon! I hope he has a great birthday!

Could you do the batman lego design and invitation with the name Jackson? Thanks

First of all, welcome to the DIS! I am flattered to be your first post. Here are Jackson's designs. If you would like me to customize the invite for you, I would be glad to, let me know.

jackson_legobatman.jpg

jackson_legobatmaninvite.jpg

Thank you so much! He is going to love them! Is there a way to add 5th onto the invitation? I tried but couldn't find a matching font. Thank you! Thank you! BTW it was your postings that I loved which made me join! I googled ideas for batman invites and a link to your post on this board popped up! You are so great to help so many people! :cheer2:

Thank you so much! He is going to love them! Is there a way to add 5th onto the invitation? I tried but couldn't find a matching font. Thank you! Thank you! BTW it was your postings that I loved which made me join! I googled ideas for batman invites and a link to your post on this board popped up! You are so great to help so many people! :cheer2:

Here it is all fixed up... if you would like it customized, I would be happy to do it for you. Otherwise, the name of the font is "Batman Forever Alternate", if you woud like to customize it yourself. Of course, I added the effects like the red glow, etc., that is not part of the font.

jackson_invite2.jpg

[Gday from Down Under...

What a awsome website and what a great job you are doing... My autistic son Jack is having a 13th bday and I am struggling with how to find Ninjago Lego ideas. I was wondering if possible could I have some help with the Tag and have it as " Thanks for coming to Jack's Ninjago Lego Party". The one above in this forum is brillant. Do you also have ideas on VIP lenyards around their necks at all too? We are having the party at a Family Resturant and as many children have Disabilities was liking the idea of having Lenyards around their necks incase one child ends up lost and is easily found in the venue.

Eg: VIP ( Maybe the I could be of Zane the white character ( jacks fav character all time) and a picture of all characters and typed Jacks 13th Birthday Party.( Like the photo above with all Ninjago characters in it). I thought once I have printed it then I can laminate it and find Lego Ninjago colour ribbon to put through the hole of the Lenyards and Thank you tags. Or I can keep trying to make a lenyard for the childrens necks and perhaps you could give me the brillant Font that you use. Oh boy I am becoming more confused and more overwhelmed... I will leave it in your hands, again what a fantastic website.. Well Done and keep on smiling x

[Gday from Down Under...

What a awsome website and what a great job you are doing... My autistic son Jack is having a 13th bday and I am struggling with how to find Ninjago Lego ideas. I was wondering if possible could I have some help with the Tag and have it as " Thanks for coming to Jack's Ninjago Lego Party". The one above in this forum is brillant. Do you also have ideas on VIP lenyards around their necks at all too? We are having the party at a Family Resturant and as many children have Disabilities was liking the idea of having Lenyards around their necks incase one child ends up lost and is easily found in the venue.

Eg: VIP ( Maybe the I could be of Zane the white character ( jacks fav character all time) and a picture of all characters and typed Jacks 13th Birthday Party.( Like the photo above with all Ninjago characters in it). I thought once I have printed it then I can laminate it and find Lego Ninjago colour ribbon to put through the hole of the Lenyards and Thank you tags. Or I can keep trying to make a lenyard for the childrens necks and perhaps you could give me the brillant Font that you use. Oh boy I am becoming more confused and more overwhelmed... I will leave it in your hands, again what a fantastic website.. Well Done and keep on smiling x

Thank you for the kind words about my designs. I am glad to help so many people with their special occasions. Here are your requested designs. If you would like any changes, let me know. Also, the name of the font I am using on this design is Ginko.

jack_gifttag_legoninjago.jpg

vip_lego_ninjago.jpg

Just came across this thread while looking for ideas for our upcoming cruise...and all I can say is that your designs are excellent!! My son's current obsession is Lego Ninjago and he has already been telling me he wants a Ninjago birthday party!
Could you please do the invites for him (Graham, 9th Birthday) and also just the poster with his name too? I would really appreciate it and I know he will just love it. Such talent!! No rush as we've got a couple month until his birthday. Thank you!!!

Just came across this thread while looking for ideas for our upcoming cruise...and all I can say is that your designs are excellent!! My son's current obsession is Lego Ninjago and he has already been telling me he wants a Ninjago birthday party!
Could you please do the invites for him (Graham, 9th Birthday) and also just the poster with his name too? I would really appreciate it and I know he will just love it. Such talent!! No rush as we've got a couple month until his birthday. Thank you!!!

Here are your requested designs...

graham_legoninjago.jpg

graham_legoninjago_invite.jpg

Thank you so much, they are great! Showed my son and his eyes popped wide open and he said "Cool! They have my name on them!!!" Thanks for much for sharing your designs with us :)

Thank you so much, they are great! Showed my son and his eyes popped wide open and he said "Cool! They have my name on them!!!" Thanks for much for sharing your designs with us :)

You are very welcome!

Hi there! Love these designs! If you have a minutes, could you make the Lego Star Wars one with the name Ryan on them? He's turning 5 and is becoming obsessed with Lego Star Wars. Thanks so much!!!

Hi there! Love these designs! If you have a minutes, could you make the Lego Star Wars one with the name Ryan on them? He's turning 5 and is becoming obsessed with Lego Star Wars. Thanks so much!!!

Easy request, I already had this one done...

ryan_lego.jpg

I'll post these as well since I already had them done and he might like them as well.

ryan_legofill.jpg

ryan_clonewars2.jpg

Awesome! Thanks so much. Can you also do one of the thank you cards with the ninjago theme?

Awesome! Thanks so much. Can you also do one of the thank you cards with the ninjago theme?

I wasn't sure what text you would want included so I went with a basic "Thank you". If you want any addtional text added, let me know.

lego_ninjago_thankyou.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter