Lego and Star Wars scrapbook supplies.

Love the font, it's perfect. And the use of negative space is great, I haven't mastered that yet. I use way to many pictures because DH takes thousands on any given trip.

Would you mind PMing the link to rlovew so she can add that to her Disney Digital index?

Has anyone created a LO with the SW things? We went to SWW this year, and I have tons of pics, but I don't have a clue what to do with them. I have looked at mousememories a few times, but I can't decide what I would actually use of the SW things.

Would love to see any!

Sadly no, I was holding off buying something because DS13 wants to go to Star Wars weekend for his singleton trip but they have not announced if it will happen next year., they were on the fence after 2009.
But DS8 was Darth Vader for halloween so I'm tempted to buy something soon.

Here's a little enablement BAMB...I went to mousememories again, and on the homepage, they have a link to the SW things at 30% off....

I think I'm going to break down and order some and see what I can do with it.

I can't imagine they wouldn't bring it back next year, it was really popular and crowded! It wasn't horrible the day we were there, but it certainly was well attended. If you'd like to see my pics, www.ohiohikerphotography.com click on Galleries, Personal, and Disney 2009.

Steph

Thanks for starting this thread! I have Boba Fett and Padme for Halloween this year, so I am going to need to buy some Star Wars supplies! :thumbsup2

After our Disney Trip my son is a HUGE Star Wars fan!!! That's all he play with his friend at school during recess, HAHA!!
This is of the Jedi training at Hollywood Studios.

I don't know if this is allowed at all by the new rules, but looking above it seems to be OK??
I have no idea, if I can share or not any more.
starwarsweb.jpg

I can't show to where to find it like above poster did to the store where the other Star Wars kit is purchased.
This is using Britt-ish Designs Galactic Alliance

-

Very nice layout Krista- you are welcome to post just as you did with a picture and the credits listed.

Rebecca

After our Disney Trip my son is a HUGE Star Wars fan!!! That's all he play with his friend at school during recess, HAHA!!
This is of the Jedi training at Hollywood Studios.

I don't know if this is allowed at all by the new rules, but looking above it seems to be OK??
I have no idea, if I can share or not any more.
starwarsweb.jpg

I can't show to where to find it like above poster did to the store where the other Star Wars kit is purchased.
This is using Britt-ish Designs Galactic Alliance

-

Oh wow Krista!!
I'll give you some photos and you can scrap my daughter's experience!! I love the simple look of the layout with the journaling telling the adventure!! Wow this is awesome. Im calling DD in for her to see this layout!

Sure hun!! If you'd like me to plug your DD's pictures into this layout and send me the journaling you'd like I'd be happy to make a page for you!

Where did you find this, in which aisle?
We went to Disney in March (First time) and my daughter got picked to fight Darth Vader. I have a ton of photos that I would love to scrap, but limited on the supplies. I also have an awesome lego-master who amazes me with her creations and I would love to scrap them.
I've gone to our Hobby Lobby, but its so large. When I ask the workers, I always get the blank stare. Is there a certain place in the store that I can/should look for these?

If I remember correctly, the Lego stickers were in with all the other stickers available (towards the bottom of the display, :rotfl:) and the Star Wars items were located near the specialty paper (glittery, laser cut, foil, etc.). I would assume these stores are set up the same way, but ours has been undergoing a lot of shuffling recently. They are opening up a second nearby that will be huge! So I am excited. :)

Hope that helps!

I wasn't able to find any SW or Lego scrapbookings supplies at the HL I went to but it had just opened that weekend, that's why I went with mousememories. Right now my order is sitting at the post office ... I wasn't home when it was delivered. I ordered Wed. morning and it arrived on Sat.! I know I'll be ordering from them again.
Love seeing everyone's LOs. My 6 year old is a big SW fan and if it's SW Legos it makes it even better. We had to laugh tho ...at Disney he begged to go see the Jedi Academy 4 times but this is as close as he would get ...

IMG_4223.jpg

Of course then following the last show of the day he told us he was ready to go over and wanted to be picked to fight Darth Vader.
I would love to take him to Star Wars weekend but I have a feeling half of it he would spend hidden behind my leg.

If I remember correctly, the Lego stickers were in with all the other stickers available (towards the bottom of the display, :rotfl:) and the Star Wars items were located near the specialty paper (glittery, laser cut, foil, etc.). I would assume these stores are set up the same way, but ours has been undergoing a lot of shuffling recently. They are opening up a second nearby that will be huge! So I am excited. :)

Hope that helps!

Thank you! I will check it out one day this week after DH gets home from work. Now I have an idea of where to find it! :rotfl:

Well I will certainly be ordering from Mouse Memories again. As I said in my other post I ordered Wed. morning and if I would have been home I would have had it Sat. (darn mailman took it back to the PO for pick-up). The box was all beat up on the edges when I picked it up but everything inside the box was in perfect condition. I do a great job of packing paper.
Now I just need to get scrapping!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter