Lego and Star Wars scrapbook supplies.

GrumpyMom25

DIS Veteran
I have found some Lego and Star Wars scrapbook supplies on www.mousememories.com ... has anyone ordered from them and how is their service. I'm one of those people who gets antsy if I don't get my order within the week. Also ... are there any other online scrap sites that sell these products?
TIA!

thank you lynne! we went to a brickmaster club meeting today and this will be perfect!

I have actually seen some of those Lego and Star Wars products appear in my Hobby Lobby within the last couple of weeks. I almost bought the epoxy Lego bricks! So if you have one near you, I would check it out! :thumbsup2

They have great service and timely delivery. They ship priority.

I love MouseMemories. She shis everything with cardboard and then wraps it in cellophane to hold it all together. I think I have always gotten my orders within a week or less.

Thanks ladies ... I think I may give mousememories a try. I was also just looking around online for Coca Cola scrapbooking supplies for my Club Cool pics and ran across a company in VA ... has anyone ever ordered from www.craftersmarket.net? The only other Coke stuff I'm coming up with is on Ebay and I don't shop on there.

Oh ... and no Hobby Lobby in NJ ... I only get to visit there once a year when we visit down south for vacation and just got back from that. Also I can't handle digital. Thanks for the suggestions tho.

Can't speak for their ordering but I got to visit the store in Orlando on honeymoon and cannot say enough good things about the staff. Really friendly and obviously into what she was doing, I had a fantastic hour in there (my credit card kinda melted when I hit the check outs though!!!)

Well, a new Hobby Lobby opened in Easton, PA so we took a little trip there yesterday (abut 1 1/2hours away). The only Star Wars stuff they had were rub-on which I don't use ... they said they may have more stuff in Monday. I won't be getting back there anytime soon. Looks like I'll be doing some online ordering.

I have found some Lego and Star Wars scrapbook supplies on www.mousememories.com ... has anyone ordered from them and how is their service. I'm one of those people who gets antsy if I don't get my order within the week. Also ... are there any other online scrap sites that sell these products?
TIA!

i ordered some from them the day that you posted it and it came in 5 days. wrapped really nice. and the paper is perfect for what i needed. thanks for starting this thread it gave me the push i needed!

So what did you order? I still have to place my order. I think I'm going to go with the packs of Legos and Star Wars items.

i ordered all kinds of stuff!:rolleyes1

but for the lego stuff i ordered single sheets of the lego paper and the cardstock stickers. all great. my son does the brickmaster club at toys r us and this is going to be perfect for those pics.

but once i got on there i could not stop myself. i wanted this and that and.......
;)

I placed my order yesterday morning (took me long enough ... had to tell my 16 year old that it was my turn to order something online!). Got an email this afternoon that it's been shipped. Ended up ordering the 12 x 12 page kits that they had for both Star Wars and Lego and threw some extra Stars Wars paper in as well ... with a Star Wars obsessed 6 year old I figured there would be more than just the Movie Studio pics to scrap. Can't wait to get it all.
Now I have to start looking around again for some Coke paper and supplies.

I have actually seen some of those Lego and Star Wars products appear in my Hobby Lobby within the last couple of weeks. I almost bought the epoxy Lego bricks! So if you have one near you, I would check it out! :thumbsup2

Where did you find this, in which aisle?
We went to Disney in March (First time) and my daughter got picked to fight Darth Vader. I have a ton of photos that I would love to scrap, but limited on the supplies. I also have an awesome lego-master who amazes me with her creations and I would love to scrap them.
I've gone to our Hobby Lobby, but its so large. When I ask the workers, I always get the blank stare. Is there a certain place in the store that I can/should look for these?

How about digital products for Star Wars or Lego???
I know of two Star Wars digital kits, however with the new guidelines I dont know if can post the link to them or not. I dont really want to get in trouble. I own one of the kits and created a cute layout with it. The second kit just came out today and I am picking it up this weekend. Gotta love my Star Wars children!! :rotfl: If you want to know where you can get them, feel free to pm me and I'll link you up :yay:

Thanks for this thread--always looking out for Star Wars and Lego stuff!! :dance3:

You can post a link. Are they actual Star Wars stuff, or more like Star Wars type stuff?

Lynn, I always order from mousememories, they are really fast and if for some reason they are gone like for CHA they post it on the website.

You can post a link. Are they actual Star Wars stuff, or more like Star Wars type stuff?

Well you can't actually use the Star Wars stuff so they aren't 100% Star Wars.
But when scrapping, you can turn anything into the look that you are trying to achieve--that's the beauty of scrapping, all the creativity!

The first Star Wars themed kit that comes to mind is Tangie Baxter's In a Galaxy Far, Far Away which I made this layout of my daughter's adventure fighting Darth Vader:
August15_SMALLER.jpg

Here's my credits so I dont get in trouble for violating the designers TOU's
Template- Laurie Scraps 365 Template # 5
Kit- Tangie Baxter In a Galaxy Far Far Away
Flowers- Flergs Tropicana
Tag- Flergs Cottage Chic

My daughter was so pleased when she saw this layout. Just tonight, she asked me to make her another layout. So this weekend, I've pick up Britt-ish Designs Galactic Alliance over at ScrapMatters. I can't link to Britt's store or to ScrapMatters, so you will have to Google them to find the kit that I am talking about either that or pm me and I'll give you the link to the kit. However, I am going to mix-n-match the two kits for another two or three more layouts of my daughter's adventure with Darth Vader!

I hope that helps you find some digital Star Wars products!

Well you can't actually use the Star Wars stuff so they aren't 100% Star Wars.
But when scrapping, you can turn anything into the look that you are trying to achieve--that's the beauty of scrapping, all the creativity!

The first Star Wars themed kit that comes to mind is Tangie Baxter's

In a Galaxy Far, Far Away which I made this layout of my daughter's adventure fighting Darth Vader:
August15_SMALLER.jpg

Here's my credits so I dont get in trouble for violating the designers TOU's
Template- Laurie Scraps 365 Template # 5
Kit- Tangie Baxter In a Galaxy Far Far Away
Flowers- Flergs Tropicana
Tag- Flergs Cottage Chic

My daughter was so pleased when she saw this layout. Just tonight, she asked me to make her another layout. So this weekend, I've pick up Britt-ish Designs Galactic Alliance over at ScrapMatters. I can't link to Britt's store or to ScrapMatters, so you will have to Google them to find the kit that I am talking about either that or pm me and I'll give you the link to the kit. However, I am going to mix-n-match the two kits for another two or three more layouts of my daughter's adventure with Darth Vader!

I hope that helps you find some digital Star Wars products!

Great kits! Star Wars is hard to find things to use to scrap with! Thanks for sharing!!! Great page!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter