Legit WAH??

Terk-1

Dreaming of Disney Cruising!
Not sure if I have this on the right board or not. I am looking for a legitimate, part-time, work at home job to earn some extra vacation money. Are there any legit one's out there? :confused3 :confused3 :confused:

You can very easily make $200 a month doing expotv.com. Completely legit. I've been doing it since July 2007.

Allyson :)

ChaCha is a great way to earn extra money. There are a couple of threads on this board about it. I started the end of August and have already made about $400.

Expotv.com is a website where people upload video product reviews. You can go over and check it out. You can review pretty much anything: food, movies, electronics, destinations, etc.

I discovered it here on the Budget Board back in July 2007. Since then I've made over $3200. They have changed their compensation since I began. Now you can usually do 20 videos per month at $10 a piece.

It is truly easy provided you have a camera that does video, a computer and a little free time each month. They pay you the following month, usually around the 3rd week, for the month prior and it comes via Paypal.

Allyson

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter