Legend of Conch Flats Tour at OKW?

No, I haven't heard of this either. Wonder if they're thinking of making this a regular thing. If so, I'd love to do it in January, when we're at OKW.

Was it a phone message? It would have been great they had sent you details of the tour. If you do this tour will you let us know some details of what it was like?

My husband and I were able to do this tour in May. They said it was the very first one! We enjoyed it, but I wouldn't miss other things to do it. If you are around and have nothing planned, then definitely check it out. The tour starts out talking about the den off of check-in and touches on why certain things are placed in the room and what significance they have to the story of OKW. It moves on to talk about Olivias and the other establishments around the corner. We were also told about the architecture of Disney's OKW and how it was inspired by the buildings in Key West. It ended with a small bottle of water and the ability to chat with our guide for a bit to ask questions or whatever. Basically, it is a tour to explain the theme of the resort and how it all fits in at OKW :) A lot of little things you might miss or have no way of knowing about; however, you also don't NEED to know these things to enjoy OKW :) Again, we enjoyed it and were glad we did it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter