"Legal" Highs

Domo

Wotcha
Do you have these in America? We have them over here and they are basically legal drugs. Problem is, mix them with alcohol and you have a deadly concoction :(

Don't know about America but I don't think we have them here (Canada). What drugs are they?

Not that I know of. I mean, you can get a prescription for drugs if you have an injury or whatever that can get you "high", but I don't think they'll give you a scrip for the sole purpose of getting high.

You crazy Brits!

They haven't made them "legal" it's just that lawmakers can't make stuff "illegal" as fast as people change one or two molecules and claim it's a "new" thing and therefore not illegal. In this country, everything is legal until we make it non-legal. So, it's not like those drugs are "legal" it's just that they are not yet "illegal." And, when they make drug A "illegal", then they change it a tiny bit and say now it's "drug B." Stupid.

After LSD became illegal, hippies in the 1960s supposedly got high or took trips by smoking dried banana peels or morning glory seeds, among other legal substances.

After LSD became illegal, hippies in the 1960s supposedly got high or took trips by smoking dried banana peels or morning glory seeds, among other legal substances.

tell me more about this banana peel smoking ? :rolleyes1

OP, what country???
and I agree, Marijuana is illegal, while alcohol kills more people.

Last edited:
Do you have these in America? We have them over here and they are basically legal drugs. Problem is, mix them with alcohol and you have a deadly concoction :(

Where is "over here"? I'm not familiar with Domoland.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter