Leg issues

jesset

Earning My Ears
Hi

I have issues with my right hip, knee, and ankle.I wear a boot to keep my ankle still. I am picking up my rental wheelchair tomorrow (We are leaving on Sunday) My problem is my hip hurts while sitting as well as standing. What can I do to stay comfy?

TIA

Try a memory foam cushion or pillow to sit on. Would it help to alternate between sitting and standing? I got the foot rests for my chair that would elevate. I would have them down when maneuvering through crowds, but in the up position whenever we were still or in a wide enough queue. The elevated position relieved a lot of the pressure on my hips and help my knees as well. When you pick up your rental chair just ask them for the elevating leg rests. My local store had no problem switching them out for me. They really did help my hips.

Hpe that helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter