leftover freebies @ Pop!

SewSweetMama

Mouseketeer
I hope its ok to post this...

We leave tomorrow but will be at pop until noon. We have almost a full case of water left and about 20 capri sun 100% juice boxes and some toiletries we can't bring home. PM me if you would like to meet up in the morning if your family can use them... I really don't want to waste any of it! :goodvibes

This is noce of you, but in case you don't get any takers, you could go to the pool and offer them up. We bring foam noodles and diving rings for our kids to use down there (cheap, $ store ones) and at the end of our stay we go to the pool area and offer them to the first family we see with kids that might be interested. We have never been turned down, I bet you wouldn't be either.
Hope you had a great trip!!!

Yup thats how we got rid of our left over water and some noodle packets! Everyone was happy they didn't have to go to the store!!

I have actually had people refuse free water and other items (unopened). I guess I can't blame them, but I would gladly accept them if offered. In fact a family offered my daughter an unopened drink (can't remember if it was OJ or choc milk) in the food court and we accepted. They said many people had declined.

I was in a fridge swap so I just put our leftover (new) water bottles and a mister fan in with the fridge for future swappers to use.

I hope you can find a happy recipient.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter