LeFou's Brew

velotk

Earning My Ears
Interested in trying this, but not sure what to expect! The description sounds unique that I cannot imagine what it will taste like!
Thanks!

We love it! To me, it's a sweet, cold drink which seems to have an apple cider base mixed with something fruity...perhaps like a mango? It's been a year since my last one but I will definitely be drinking a few next week!:thumbsup2

I thought I would love this. I love apple anything. Unfortunately, I didn't like it at all. It was way way way too sweet for me. My husband and my son didn't like it either. It was too sweet for them too. We were all pretty disappointed.

I tried it in May, we bought one in a souvenir mug and I was the only one that ended up liking it. Everyone else thought it was way too sweet for them, I must have a really bad sweet tooth because I thought it was really good :goodvibes.

I was excited to try this too and also opted for the sweet take home mug. It wasn't bad but way too sweet for my tastes. I'm glad I tried it but won't be getting another.

No booze. The only place you can get alcohol in the MK is in BOG for dinner. I personally loved LeFou's Brew, but I have a major sweet tooth. My husband felt it was too sweet and would not get one again.

Incidentally, the same concoction is sold in California Adventure as Red's Apple Freeze and in Disneyland Park as Boysen Apple Freeze. Same. Darn. Drink.

No it's not like jungle juice. To me it tasted like the frozen apple juice concentrate that hasn't been diluted with water and then the topping is like marshmallow fluff. It was super sweet. Our family of 4 shared a small cup and we only drank about half. We do love the frozen butterbeer though it's not nearly as sweet.

No booze. The only place you can get alcohol in the MK is in BOG for dinner. I personally loved LeFou's Brew, but I have a major sweet tooth. My husband felt it was too sweet and would not get one again.

Incidentally, the same concoction is sold in California Adventure as Red's Apple Freeze and in Disneyland Park as Boysen Apple Freeze. Same. Darn. Drink.

Awesome.. I'm not big on drinking alcohol while in the parks but I do love sweet stuff!!!

We love jungle juice! But there's no apple juice or flavor at all in it. It's orange/guava/passion fruit. LeFou's brew is almost all frozen apple juice or apple-flavored something.

We love jungle juice! But there's no apple juice or flavor at all in it. It's orange/guava/passion fruit. LeFou's brew is almost all frozen apple juice or apple-flavored something.

Ah,yes, you are right. Guess it's been too long since I've had both. I can't wait for both next week!

Thumbs down on the brew. Too watery, lacks a distinct flavor outside of mild apple-ness, and is way too sweet.

Have you ever had the punch made with sherbet and ginger ale? To me, it's a lot like that but substitute apple flavor. I wasn't sure if I would like it so I split one with DSIL and we both ended up liking it.

It is so sweet but delish. It is more of a frozen slurpee but way better type of thing rather then a juice. We like it with the pork, they go well together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter