LEEP Procedure....Anyone Have One?

Tinkerbelles

WDW....My escape from reality!!
can you give me a run down on what you had to go threw?what might I expect? feel free to PM me.

I have heard of this but have never had one. I just wanted to wish you luck and wanted to let you know that I'll be thinking about you!!! Prayers and Pixie Dust to you!

Warmly,
Daxx's Wife

I see you've already received PM's. Just wanted to say, piece of cake. You're out like a light. The biopsies are much worse than the LEEP. Best wishes! :grouphug:

thanks, I am still in shock over this..and have not had time to even process the thought of this.
and one more question..should I plan on taking the day off? how aobut the day after?

thanks all...

Are you having it done in the hospital? Outpatient procedure? I would take the whole day off. You might want to take the next day off, too. That depends on how you feel. I took my dd trick-or-treating that same night, but probably shouldn't have. I had alot of cramping for about 2 days (not painful, just discomfort). It's not a major surgery, but it wouldn't hurt to pamper yourself for a day or two. :flower:

Tinkerbelles said:
thanks, I am still in shock over this..and have not had time to even process the thought of this.
and one more question..should I plan on taking the day off? how aobut the day after?

thanks all...

Since this is your first one (I've had numerous) I'd take the day off, and possibly the next. I had some Tylenol with codeine's after my first.

I agree, the cone biopsy is worse than a Leep, and even worse than that is an IUD insertion

Brandy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter