LED Light Spinners

texasdisney

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know how much the Disney Light Spinners cost. They usually sell them during the night shows. I know they range in price but what is a good starting #?

I was considering buying some before our trip but after shipping cost, it seems as if I can probably just buy some for my kids at disney without having to carry them around all day.

thanks

I don't have an answer but if you can I would search garage sales...I just bought buzz lightyear and tinkerbell for a quarter each, just needed new batteries in buzz.

Someone mentioned they found some at Walmart. Back in the party supplies area by the greeting cards. Were $2.99

They were cleaned out at mine except for 2 non-working Buzz ones...and I need princess ones. Might check back.

They weren't huge or anything. The ball part with the spinning lights was maybe a little bigger than if you put your thumb and index finger together and the stick part was the size of a fat crayola marker.

Before my last trip I went to Walmart and go the simple light sticks to make braclets and necklaces. They had three pieces and came in a bag. 98cents each. I bought one for each night. The best thing was they lasted a long time about 16hours.

I found them either near the Sport or Toys area. Hard to say since the store was being remodeled.

I think the light up stuff at Disney is in the 12-15 range. You'd be much better off buying before you leave if you want to save some $$$.

there was a website mentioned on this board that had them cheap. I bought some mickey head spinners and some pink princess ones ad they were like 2-3each, blinking necklaces, ect.. Maybe someone on here knows which site it is I can not remember.

We got a spinner as a prize in an arcade once and they are total junk. I assume the disney ones are a little better but I don't think they are worth the money.

The led necklaces are great and we bought a few of those. I really like the ones they have out around july 4th. They were about $5 each from the light carts.

I have bought mine at Walgreens within the last couple of weeks. They had Buzz, Mickey and a princess one. They also have cute little kids cameras and key chains that make noise. They are all $2.99.

Here is the site that was mentioned here a few weeks ago. We got a couple of the Mickey ones and the lightsaber types and they seem to be nice. We'll find out in a few weeks.

http://www.premierglow.com/Light_up_Toys.31/Mickey_Ball_Spinner.281.html

Thank you for posting!

that's the website, DD5 has been playing with her princess wand for a couple of months now and she is not gentle with her toys and it is still going.

How long did it take you to get your order? We are leaving on June 7th and I'd love to order from here, just want to be sure we'd get it in time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter