"LeCellier Experience"

choirchic

DIS Veteran
On the Menu at Le Cellier, I see something listed as "The LeCellier Experience..." Does anyone know if you can order this on the Regular Dining Plan? We are contemplating eating here, and this sounds like a delicious way to sample a little of everything...Thanks in advance! :worship:

Yes you can order the Experience but they don't allow any substitutions. You will also notice that the entrees are the cheaper items.

Yep, you can't order the mushroom filet which I would never pass up just to get the cheese soup. You can always pay OOP for the app and get the better entree items.

we got a walk up table the other day for lunch and i asked about this and you can get it on the regular dining plan

we opted not to get it and paid oop for the soup

we have another table booked for dinner and I cant wait, our lunch was fantastic

we got a walk up table the other day for lunch and i asked about this and you can get it on the regular dining plan

we opted not to get it and paid oop for the soup

we have another table booked for dinner and I cant wait, our lunch was fantastic

You got a walk up? That was VERY lucky! Good for you guys! Glad you enjoyed it! :thumbsup2

i know we were very lucky but it wasnt busy at all! we got there around 12 and there must have been 5 tables max in there

it took me ages to get a dinner reservation and thats at 8:45pm so quite late really

We were there for lunch on Sat Aug 29 and the place was never half full! DH wouldn't believe me when I said how hard it was to get an ADR or how popular this place was! When we left, there wasn't more than 10 tables occupied!
PS We had "The Le Cellier Experience" and it was wonderful overall! However, DH's Prime rib sandwich was probably the worst meal of the whole trip - over cooked beef and stale bun. Ugh.

We were there for lunch on Sat Aug 29 and the place was never half full! DH wouldn't believe me when I said how hard it was to get an ADR or how popular this place was! When we left, there wasn't more than 10 tables occupied!
PS We had "The Le Cellier Experience" and it was wonderful overall! However, DH's Prime rib sandwich was probably the worst meal of the whole trip - over cooked beef and stale bun. Ugh.

Good to know! thanks!

We are going to Le Cellier next week. I'm really looking forward to Filet Mignon. Will pass on the sandwich though! thanks for the info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter