LeCellier ADR on NYE

tyandskyesmom

DIS Veteran
I have been trying to get a later ADR for La Hacienda on NYE. They are not offering anything around 8pm...donno why but that was one of the only ADRs I was unable to get even at 180 days. So I have an earlier ADR than I want...it will work but I would still prefer a later one.

I can switch it out with LeCellier for one night and when I look online, LeCellier has a 9pm ADR open but when I get to the last step of confirming the ADR it says there's been a problem and I need to call for the ADR. This has been happening for weeks!

Any idea why?

Any idea why La Hacienda doesn't book late on NYE? After all, all they do is dinner so I think they booked for about a 3 hour span of time...seems kinda crazy to me!

Last year, Le Cellier cancelled all their NYE reservations and changed to a fixed-price (or higher priced) special event. If it's a special event again this year, you probably need to call.

Be aware that the Epcot World Showplace will likely host a "Fantasia 2016" dinner buffet, which should alleviate some strain from the crowds.

Ooohhh...I do not want a special event...so maybe that's my answer. If that's the case I will keep my 6pm Hacienda and we'll snack thru the World Showcase while hanging out....thanx!

Well, I got my answer this morning on La Hacienda...they are having a New Years Eve Party starting at 9:30 ad $200.00 plus per adult!!!

Even is the price wasn't what it is, I'm not looking for a party so I guess we will keep our 6pm ADR and enjoy snacking for the evening around the world!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter