LeCelliar Lunch Menu Can't beleive we got in!

grandmadebby

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me does Le Celliar serve Steak at lunch time, I can only find the Dinner menu. We have reservations for 11:45 am in July and now I am afraid that they don't serve steak for lunch. Honestly we have tried to get into there for the last 3 trips and now at 70 days out I was able to get reservations for 9 people, very excited.:cool1:

Yes just got back and also "got" the Le Cellier ressie. Yes they serve steak and we got the filet with mushrooms and it was very good. The pretzel bread was great and love the restaurant. The cheddar soup was way to salty for me but I will go again IF I luck up and get another chance.

Ditto on the steak for lunch. We ate there today as a walk in. I had the fillet and it was great.

At the last minute today we decided to go to Epcot, my wife's choice for Mother's Day. When it came to lunch she suggested Le Cellier. She knew I always wanted to eat there. I said, "I doubt we can get in on Mother's Day without a reservation", but to our surprise we waited less the 10 minutes. It was a bit early at about 11:50am when we walked in.

As far as I could tell it seem to be the same prices for lunch as dinner, I think I paid about $25.00 for the fillet. This was one of the best steaks I have ever had, and I have eaten at some world class steak houses.

Thank you for the responses, we are very excited but thought maybe it was so easy to get in at lunch because the menu was going to be different. I've heard they are "to die for steaks" and can't wait to tell the rest the group we finally got in.:banana:

We ate at Le Cellier on our last trip and it was our favorite none buffet we did. They do serve steak at lunch and it is wonderful. For desert the chocolate "moose" is awesome, the family will love it. The staff is top notch! We had reservations for 2:30pm and walked up at 11 to see if they had anything right then or at least earlier in the day and they got us right in. We will definitely go there again. Enjoy!!!

Can anyone tell me does Le Celliar serve Steak at lunch time, I can only find the Dinner menu. We have reservations for 11:45 am in July and now I am afraid that they don't serve steak for lunch. Honestly we have tried to get into there for the last 3 trips and now at 70 days out I was able to get reservations for 9 people, very excited.:cool1:

Here is the Lunch Menu

http://allears.net/menu/menu_lcl.htm

And no worries the food is super yummy. The fact that you were able to score a reservation at 70 days out must have been pure luck as this restaurant is one of the first to be booked.

Enjoy your steak, it really is delicious!

We only ever get lunch ADRs there and both DH and I love to get the fillet with Mushroom risotto :love:, in fact that is the only dish we have ever tried...we love it too much that we don't want to try something new. The only difference between lunch and dinner (from what I hear), is that the lunch portions are much smaller than the dinner portions. This is fine by us because we get the Cheddar Cheese soup as an appetizer and then I always have to have the chocolate moose (and no it is not spelled wrong :goodvibes) for dessert and I walk out of there feeling more than satisfied. Have a great lunch there.

I made a 11:45am ressie on a Sunday @ Le Celier. Does anyone know if they serve the dinner menu all day on Sunday? When we were at Tony's last yr on a Sunday they serve dinner all day.:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter