• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

leaving wed morning

supergrrl20

Rio De Tiempo 4ever!
for my july 16 disney wedding..and honeymoon in jamaica!! any tips? advice?? im so nervous i could barf! :crazy:

Me too!! Me too!! Our wedding is on Thursday! I am so excited, the gagging reflex probably won't hit me until we actually get to the resort!!
Sending lots of good wishes your way...

I am so excited for both of you: supergrrl20 and IHeartWayne! :banana:

You both must be a bundle of nerves. And checking and double-checking every little last minute detail.

Congrats and best of luck to both of you!

Just remember to take it all in. The day started out normally, got up and had breakfast, got our hair done, and then <BAM> it was "wedding time" and it went by fast. I loved every minute of it but in hindsight I should have slowed down and taken more time to "smell the roses." Don't get me wrong, the day was beyond my dreams and I wouldn't have changed any part of it, just try to remember to go slow, breathe deep, and enjoy the entire event.

Congratulations and Best Wishes!!

Have a safe trip and fabulous wedding and honeymoon :) Remember to take it all in, it will go by so fast.

Best wishes to both of you! Relax and enjoy your special day--don't sweat the small stuff! :bride:

Relax...Take a Deep Breath and SAVOR every moment of it as it goes by TOO QUICK! Enjoy & Congrats!

make sure you have your marriage license or the docs required to get one once youre down in florida. other than that have a great wedding & congratulations!

mrs. twojo21

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter