• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Leaving tomorrow morning

Ilovedis30

Mouseketeer
:banana::cool1: This time tomorrow I'll be on a plane with my dd !!! I can't believe that after all this time and planning and stressing it's finally here.

:thumbsup2 Thanks sooo much to all you Disers for the wonderful info and help you've provided :goodvibes

CBR here we come!

Hope you have a great time!!! 25 more days and we will be there. Can't wait. Starting packing last night.....lol

Thanks everybody :goodvibes

Just trying to think and check and re-check what I have packed. DD is soo excited. Tomorrow will be a downtown disney/ pool day since we have to be up at 4am.

We leave tomorrow morning also. Bags are just about packed. Still have to get a couple things at Target. Pizza tonight for dinner and then I'll try to get some sleep. We drive to NC pick up my daughter and then we will be in Orlando on Friday.

Thanks! Now if I can only get off these boards and finish packing I might be able to relax tonight. HA HA HA HA There is always one more thing to do.

@pmdeve put the mouse down & back away from the computer slowly.......... and get packing!!

Hope you both have a great trip! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter