leaving tomorrow for our 2/29 cruise

rboyz

Earning My Ears
will be leaving Long Island for our drive down to Florida.

This is our first cruise and we are all very excited. We booked it last February and it's finally here!!!!!

Have a safe trip and enjoy your cruise. You'll love it so much, you'll want to start planning the next cruise before you get off of this one! Enjoy!:sunny:

Have a great time. I'm so excited for you!! We'll be going on our first in...well however many days are in my countdown! Have a great time!

Have a great cruise!!! Please bring us something back... like a trip report!!! Have a safe and wonderful trip!!!

rboyz: Hope that you are driving down starting on Sat. Right now, NC is a mess with the winter storm. All of our interstates are affected. You probably want to call NC highway patrol, or DOT to check road conditions. I-77 has in excess of 12 inches of snow in parts--near Charlotte. I-85 is closed in parts. I-95 is reporting problems, and I-40 has tons of stranded cars along it. The good news is that Sat. will be warm, so by the time you get here thawing should have started

Have fun on your cruise--wish I were going with you.

Wishing you calm seas and Magical memories.....Bon Voyage!!! :wave: :boat:

I'm jealous..wish it was us leaving as well. We are getting hit with snow yet again..I'm ready for some Caribbean warmth that is for sure!!! Have a great time and make sure you give us your full report when you get back and can deal with reality again. :p

Heidi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter