Leaving the snow and heading to WDW 2/14

imlsherman

Mouseketeer
Enough is enough with this snow. I can not wait to load up the car and start driving down I95 from NY to WDW. If school is closed again tomorrow we are getting on the road early in the morning. This vacation can not come soon enough I have been check the weather down at the world and it looks like it is going to be a great week with temperatures in the high 70 to low 80. This trip is extra special for us as too because it is the last we will be taking as a family of four. Me the wife and our two princess. Our little Prince Charming is due in June.

For all of you out there that live south of NY how has the clean up been how do the highways look?

Enough is enough with this snow. I can not wait to load up the car and start driving down I95 from NY to WDW. If school is closed again tomorrow we are getting on the road early in the morning. This vacation can not come soon enough I have been check the weather down at the world and it looks like it is going to be a great week with temperatures in the high 70 to low 80. This trip is extra special for us as too because it is the last we will be taking as a family of four. Me the wife and our two princess. Our little Prince Charming is due in June.

For all of you out there that live south of NY how has the clean up been how do the highways look?

We've had about a foot here near Philly and expecting a little more tonight and a small storm sometime Saturday. Just my opinion, but if they do have school tomorrow, there will likely be a 2 hour delay. If I was driving, I'd really be inclined to just get out of town Friday morning. I'm pretty sure the interstates will be fine...even around here with the foot of snow ending just a couple hours ago, the big roads are in good shape. Leave and have fun!

And, by the way, its already in the 40's in N. Carolina and will be in the 50's in Atlanta this weekend, so they'd have no excuses for not getting those roads cleaned up.

Thanks I would love to leave first thing in the morning no matter what but I also work in a school and can not take off the day before a vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter