Leaving the Disney-Hater at Home: A Dorky Disboutiquing Diser Sista Trip Report 6/4

Aw...I'm sorry you're feeling sick. :hug: I was not surprised about your angel status, so I'm sure your mother won't be either!

T, on the other hand...total shock!:rotfl:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Thank you...I've been sick for like 9 days. My mother tried the whole "as a mother's day gift to me- go to the drs" Guilt like that doesn't work on me!!!

OH and I completely forgot to mention the poker game. How could I have forgotten. HILARIOUS :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Just when I was about to tease you about not updating - you chime in with a mega-update! Although I read everyone's else's tr's, it was still nice to read your version of the meet and to see new photos. I just love how everyone especially the kiddos got along so well!

You need to wrap this up so you can start your Disneyland PTR. My Disney-hater DH said no more WDW for awhile so I am trying to talk him into a Disneyland/San Diego trip. It does not seem to be working yet but he did mention a Disney cruise (they are very expensive though). I would go without him but Jordan does not want to leave Daddy at home. How did you handle that with Tessa?

I just LOVE Sawyer's Pinnochio shirt! AND Tessa's princess dress! It warmed up because we had arrived and I had requested perfect weather for my birthday trip :thumbsup2 When we go to Disneyland, I should video your kids and you should video mine so we don't have to hear our own voices! And we aren't as likely to narrarate other people's kids actions! :rotfl:OMG that deoderant story? :lmao::rotfl2::laughing: Yes, it could've been worse, but I guess that's why they put little machines in the bathrooms. Wait, it was CHINA!!! 2:00!!?? I thought it was 3:00 :confused3:rotfl2: Oh, we missed Mushu? Bummer! We've never met a snooty Mulan, but we've met a freaky makeup Mulan! Tom did look great in the Prince Charming outfit, but I can't believe how much you charged him for it! I love the pictures of all the kids on the bench! Morgan cracks me up. Look at the expression on Tessa's face as Luke is trying to untangle her puppet. :lovestruc Yes, Dallas just wanted to be friends with everyone. He and Luke actually get along great. AH, now I can see Jacob's face on Maelstrom. Hey, who took that picture of me looking dorky on Maelstrom? Must've been Kristine. Yes, my family had fun with the hats, and no one got lice! :thumbsup2 I had to sit somewhere...that was a loooong boat ride! :lmao: That poker game? :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:Hey, between my two hands, I had like 6 pairs! :lmao: Wait, that sounds weird :confused3 Sigh, good times...good times. Thanks for the trip down memory lane! Love all you guys! Especially my future DIL! ;)

What a great update! I wish I could have been with you all!

I know a few are going in Nov and hopefully we can meet up too. Any one else want to meet us????

Of COURSE my sweet Morgan is an "angel"..................WHEN SHE IS ASLEEP!!!!!!!!:lmao::lmao:

Shell asked what you bribed her with before you took the pics LOL

The pictures you got do show her "sweet side". She is really a wonderful child. And Jord is waiting for her next chance to be a tour guide LOL

I just LOVE Sawyer's Pinnochio shirt! AND Tessa's princess dress! It warmed up because we had arrived and I had requested perfect weather for my birthday trip :thumbsup2 When we go to Disneyland, I should video your kids and you should video mine so we don't have to hear our own voices! And we aren't as likely to narrarate other people's kids actions! OMG that deoderant story? Yes, it could've been worse, but I guess that's why they put little machines in the bathrooms. Wait, it was CHINA!!! 2:00!!?? I thought it was 3:00 :confused3:rotfl2: Oh, we missed Mushu? Bummer! We've never met a snooty Mulan, but we've met a freaky makeup Mulan! Tom did look great in the Prince Charming outfit, but I can't believe how much you charged him for it! I love the pictures of all the kids on the bench! Morgan cracks me up. Look at the expression on Tessa's face as Luke is trying to untangle her puppet. :lovestruc Yes, Dallas just wanted to be friends with everyone. He and Luke actually get along great. AH, now I can see Jacob's face on Maelstrom. Hey, who took that picture of me looking dorky on Maelstrom? Must've been Kristine. Yes, my family had fun with the hats, and no one got lice! :thumbsup2 I had to sit somewhere...that was a loooong boat ride! :lmao: That poker game? :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:Hey, between my two hands, I had like 6 pairs! :lmao: Wait, that sounds weird :confused3 Sigh, good times...good times. Thanks for the trip down memory lane! Love all you guys! Especially my future DIL! ;)
You made me snort-laugh with your 6 pairs between your 2 hands comment! :rotfl:

Tessa says she misses Luke SOOOOO much! :lovestruc

Just when I was about to tease you about not updating - you chime in with a mega-update! Although I read everyone's else's tr's, it was still nice to read your version of the meet and to see new photos. I just love how everyone especially the kiddos got along so well!

You need to wrap this up so you can start your Disneyland PTR. My Disney-hater DH said no more WDW for awhile so I am trying to talk him into a Disneyland/San Diego trip. It does not seem to be working yet but he did mention a Disney cruise (they are very expensive though). I would go without him but Jordan does not want to leave Daddy at home. How did you handle that with Tessa?
I think I dreaded this update because I had SO many pictures to go through! But, it was fun to write!

Tessa didn't get too upset until it was time to leave Daddy at the airport. Then, I just had to make her get in the security line while she was crying. She got over it pretty quick, though. She is a daddy's girl, but Disney cures all sorrows!

:::lmao:

Thank you...I've been sick for like 9 days. My mother tried the whole "as a mother's day gift to me- go to the drs" Guilt like that doesn't work on me!!!

OH and I completely forgot to mention the poker game. How could I have forgotten. HILARIOUS :::rotfl:
That game got pretty heated! I don't know how you forgot about it!

What a great update! I wish I could have been with you all!

I know a few are going in Nov and hopefully we can meet up too. Any one else want to meet us????
I wish you could have been there, too! I wanna go in November! How about Disneyland in October and Disney World in November? A girl can dream. :cloud9:

Of COURSE my sweet Morgan is an "angel"..................WHEN SHE IS ASLEEP!!!!!!!!:lmao::lmao:

Shell asked what you bribed her with before you took the pics LOL

The pictures you got do show her "sweet side". She is really a wonderful child. And Jord is waiting for her next chance to be a tour guide LOL

That child is an angel even when she's naughty! ;)

Okay, so this makes me so happy and sad and happy and sad! I love the update and all the new pictures that I haven't seen. I thought I had seen every version but now I have more to add to my collection. Hmm? I have an idea! But it would probably not work out that well. Nevermind!

Let's see, where do I start? Why didn't I take notes!

It was wonderful to actually meet you and I did feel like I had known you forever. I felt like that with everyone and I am so glad that we ended up going for that reason alone! This was the last day that I actually felt decent while there but atleast it was a good one to remember.

Spending time with everyone at different times was also alot of fun. I so enjoyed just sitting around and talking! Good thing because that is all we did that day besides ride Maelstrom! Oh wait, the kids rode Test Track. I forgot.

Aren't Mike and Jeanne just the cutest. They had several cute moments together. I want to be cute like that again!

I love the kids eating their Mickey Bars and the deodorant story! That is the best! I am so glad you weren't all stinky and smelly! LOL!

ESPN was so much fun! Karen had the BEST plan! Great job Karen!

Wow! I didn't even remember playing poker that long! I don't know if I had a good hand or not! What fun that was though.

Sitting for the fireworks was too much fun. Just enjoying listening to everyone talk.

It makes me happy to look back and remember how much fun we all had together but a little sad that I won't be making the next one. One year ago today I was at Disneyland for the first time (well it was my 2nd day in the park). Why do these thoughts go through my head! Free dining and save a $1300 OR Disneyland! I know what my heart says but my pocketbook says something else this year.

I hate that you had a bad evening and last day at disney. No fun!

I WAS JUST ON OPRAH!!!!

Remember the mystery family by the teacups? The one that was family of the day and also got picked at the Lion King show? There was a camera crew following them around and it was very curious?

Well, I was just watching Oprah and she had the wife of Randy Pausch, the guy that gave "The Last Lecture" before he died of pancreatic cancer last July.

The wife said that Randy loved Disney World and that they just took a trip there where they dedicated a plaque to her husband, by the TEACUPS! They showed this picture:

mysteryfamily2_1024x728.jpg

When I looked at the picture really close, I saw a white blob and a pink blob walking. That's MY MOM and ME!!

mewithmysteryfamily.jpg

They were the mystery family!

I WAS ON OPRAH!!!! :lmao::lmao::rotfl:

Oh great now she is going get a big head about being on Oprah! :lmao:

Seriously that is really cool!!!!!

And I was SOOOOO watching Oprah... Really. And I never watch Oprah. But I didn't see that part. I was watching the Katrina stuff (what a mess).

Funny, I didn't recognize you! :lmao:

That is so cool, though! I remember you writing about that! :)

Karen was at ESPN waiting for us all to arrive. We were all very disappointed that she wasn't wearing her signature pink boa.

She took a head count and there were 31 of us!! I must admit that I was very skeptical about this plan. I thought we'd be waiting forever for tables together with such a huge group. So, I tried to stake out a spot in the shade to wait it out.

Surprisingly, in about 15 minutes, they were calling us in to our tables!! I was so relieved that it wasn't a long wait because the kids were getting hungry! Karen, I bow down to you, oh Queen of Everything Disney and Beyond, Including, but Not Limited To the Cricut. :worship: Please forgive me for my doubt.

So glad to see I'm finally getting the respect I so rightfully deserve! :snooty: You can always count on YRH to come through! Believe you me.... I grilled that guy at the ESPN club MANY times to be sure he could handle us! Actually grilled several fo them over 2 months about it! LOL:lmao:

Once we got outside, I finally got to talk to Karen for a few minutes. We're both big fans of Jord.

ESPN-MeJordKarenMorgan.jpg

REALLY big fans!

ESPNkissingjordagain.jpg

Note to self.....Must add these pics to my Jord shrine.

I WAS JUST ON OPRAH!!!!

Remember the mystery family by the teacups? The one that was family of the day and also got picked at the Lion King show? There was a camera crew following them around and it was very curious?

Well, I was just watching Oprah and she had the wife of Randy Pausch, the guy that gave "The Last Lecture" before he died of pancreatic cancer last July.

The wife said that Randy loved Disney World and that they just took a trip there where they dedicated a plaque to her husband, by the TEACUPS! They showed this picture:

mysteryfamily2_1024x728.jpg

When I looked at the picture really close, I saw a white blob and a pink blob walking. That's MY MOM and ME!!

mewithmysteryfamily.jpg

They were the mystery family!

I WAS ON OPRAH!!!! :lmao::lmao::rotfl:

I KNEW IT!!! I KNEW THAT WAS YOU!! I saw those blobs go by and thought to myself ,"Those blobs look familiar...... I wonder if..... if..... WAIT!!! That's Heather and her Mom !?!?!?" I can't believe I saw you on OPRAH! Now my next goal is going to be getting myself onto Oprah so I can be on there too!!

Just as a side note............ I split those winnings from the secret poker game with you under the condition that you would not blab to everyone about how much I won! You broke the sacred trust and blabbed! I want my money back now girly!! I'd better be hearing from you soon, or I'm gonna have to sic my dog on ya! And we don't want that happening now, do we???? :dogdance:

Thanks for the newest installment, though it made me sad I couldn't make the meet :( It will be done again, right :worship: (that's me begging, not worshiping).

OH, and I am so glad you figured out who the mystery family was. . . I was a little disappointed you never did ask, but now you know!!

P.S. You've made it big - you were on Oprah! :lmao:

wow that was one big installment and my fave to date.made me feel as if i were right there with you guys.
deodorant story hilarious
and i was just wondering did anyone comment on the large crowd of children wearing beautiful custom clothes? i would think you guys would attract a lot of attention. i am shocked that espn club fit you all, we couldnt get a table for four when we went. do they take party reservations?
i watched oprah today and saw that part . how does it feel to be famous?

Loved the update! Glad your came back to finish...I need to follow suit and work on mine...can't wait to hear more! :goodvibes

Awesome update!!

It looks like you guys had so much fun!!

This is so encouraging to me...since I plan to do some major DIS meets on my next few trips AND take an actual vacation with people I only know from the DIS (and multiple phone calls, etc...)

Great update! Your kids are SOOOOO cute and their outfits are all just darling!! :love:

Glad to see you back on the DIS and what an awesome update!!! :)
Everyone I've met from the Disboutique thread has been amazing! I can't vouch for the rest of the Dis, though! ;)

Okay, so this makes me so happy and sad and happy and sad! I love the update and all the new pictures that I haven't seen. I thought I had seen every version but now I have more to add to my collection. Hmm? I have an idea! But it would probably not work out that well. Nevermind!

Let's see, where do I start? Why didn't I take notes!

It was wonderful to actually meet you and I did feel like I had known you forever. I felt like that with everyone and I am so glad that we ended up going for that reason alone! This was the last day that I actually felt decent while there but atleast it was a good one to remember.

Spending time with everyone at different times was also alot of fun. I so enjoyed just sitting around and talking! Good thing because that is all we did that day besides ride Maelstrom! Oh wait, the kids rode Test Track. I forgot.

Aren't Mike and Jeanne just the cutest. They had several cute moments together. I want to be cute like that again!

I love the kids eating their Mickey Bars and the deodorant story! That is the best! I am so glad you weren't all stinky and smelly! LOL!

ESPN was so much fun! Karen had the BEST plan! Great job Karen!

Wow! I didn't even remember playing poker that long! I don't know if I had a good hand or not! What fun that was though.

Sitting for the fireworks was too much fun. Just enjoying listening to everyone talk.

It makes me happy to look back and remember how much fun we all had together but a little sad that I won't be making the next one. One year ago today I was at Disneyland for the first time (well it was my 2nd day in the park). Why do these thoughts go through my head! Free dining and save a $1300 OR Disneyland! I know what my heart says but my pocketbook says something else this year.

I hate that you had a bad evening and last day at disney. No fun!
What was your idea? You can't say that and then not fill me in!

I always knew you would be famous one day! Now I can say I met Heather BEFORE she was Oprah!
Yes, I will always remember the little people who got me where I am today!

Oh great now she is going get a big head about being on Oprah! :lmao:

Seriously that is really cool!!!!!
You mean Bigg-ER head!

And I was SOOOOO watching Oprah... Really. And I never watch Oprah. But I didn't see that part. I was watching the Katrina stuff (what a mess).

Funny, I didn't recognize you! :lmao:

That is so cool, though! I remember you writing about that! :)
You didn't recognize me? White blob, pink blob- how could you miss us?

So glad to see I'm finally getting the respect I so rightfully deserve! :snooty: You can always count on YRH to come through! Believe you me.... I grilled that guy at the ESPN club MANY times to be sure he could handle us! Actually grilled several fo them over 2 months about it! LOL:lmao:

Note to self.....Must add these pics to my Jord shrine.

I KNEW IT!!! I KNEW THAT WAS YOU!! I saw those blobs go by and thought to myself ,"Those blobs look familiar...... I wonder if..... if..... WAIT!!! That's Heather and her Mom !?!?!?" I can't believe I saw you on OPRAH! Now my next goal is going to be getting myself onto Oprah so I can be on there too!!

Just as a side note............ I split those winnings from the secret poker game with you under the condition that you would not blab to everyone about how much I won! You broke the sacred trust and blabbed! I want my money back now girly!! I'd better be hearing from you soon, or I'm gonna have to sic my dog on ya! And we don't want that happening now, do we???? :dogdance:
At least someone pays attention and can recognize me in blob form!

Thanks for the newest installment, though it made me sad I couldn't make the meet :( It will be done again, right :worship: (that's me begging, not worshiping).

OH, and I am so glad you figured out who the mystery family was. . . I was a little disappointed you never did ask, but now you know!!

P.S. You've made it big - you were on Oprah! :lmao:
I was so happy when I saw her on Oprah! It's been bugging me since February, wondering who those people were. I'm still not sure who the guy was that was with the family most of the time. They acted like they were a couple, but maybe it was her brother or something.

Doesn't this make you feel so special???? (or does that reflect how sad I am because that made me feel special :rotfl2:)
I think we're all pretty sad. You now what's really sad? The fact that I spent quite a while online trying to find a copy of that picture that was big enough for me to zoom in and find myself in it. :lmao:

wow that was one big installment and my fave to date.made me feel as if i were right there with you guys.
deodorant story hilarious
and i was just wondering did anyone comment on the large crowd of children wearing beautiful custom clothes? i would think you guys would attract a lot of attention. i am shocked that espn club fit you all, we couldnt get a table for four when we went. do they take party reservations?
i watched oprah today and saw that part . how does it feel to be famous?
I don't remember anyone commenting on our adorable kids! I think we intimidated them!

Loved the update! Glad your came back to finish...I need to follow suit and work on mine...can't wait to hear more! :goodvibes

I only have 1 more installment to do! I want to get it done soon!

I have Oprah on my dvr! I will have to watch it and see if I can find you and your mom. At least now we know who the mystery family was!

BTW - I think a trip to Disneyland in October and WDW in November sounds perfectly reasonable to me.

Only the best of friends can recognize each other in blob form.... KWIM??? :rotfl2:
Awww... I know just what you mean, buddy 'ol pal!

I have Oprah on my dvr! I will have to watch it and see if I can find you and your mom. At least now we know who the mystery family was!

BTW - I think a trip to Disneyland in October and WDW in November sounds perfectly reasonable to me.

If you see us, I will be 100% shocked! :rotfl: It was a picture, behind the woman that Oprah was interviewing. We were so small I had to blow the picture way up to be able to see us! But, you can tell me that you saw me, just to make me feel better!:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter