Leaving Sunday!!!!!!! Who else is...

We fly into MCO late Monday night and are staying in DTD Hilton first night then off to the AKL 17-19 and the the YC 19-23, thank goodness we are renting a car!!!

We leave Sat. stay over night half way through. We will arrive at AKL Sunday around 11:00 a.m. for 5 night. Then it is off to Siesta Key Beach for 2 nights!:D
I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!
Hope to see you all there!
Kim

I'm right behind you!!!!! We leave Monday..staying til the 22nd at CSR!!!!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Oh no I still need to find a lime green ribbon!!! :eek:

We Leave Early Monday...Full Travel Day...We Should
be dropping from 6300 ft to SEA Level By Nightfall!(We
should have more energy, Right??)
Check into Fort Wilderness Cabins for 12 Glorious Nites
with DH and 3 DS's! Can't wait to get all of the work
done at home and get on that plane and order my
first "Umbrella Drink"! I need to get a Lime Ribbon Too!
See ya' There!

Jill :Pinkbounc

We're leaving on Sunday, driving all day, arriving in Florida on Monday (we live in PA). We'll be in the MK on Tuesday--doing the parks for 6 days, plus 2 days of water parks. We're staying off site--can't wait! First time we've been back since our honeymoon 16 1/2 years ago, and now we have 3 kids--my daught er will turn 11 while we're there, and we have an 8 yo son, and a 4 yo daughter--we're all SO EXCITED!!! I hope the weather is good!! We'll be in Florida for a total of 11 days.

My daughter and 5 friends are leaving Sunday for their senior trip before taking off in all different directions for college. I've completely taken over though and have planned out the whole itinerary for them. My daughter just shakes her head, but after many trips to Disney, I've learned that you need a plan.

For all those going, have a great time.

Tammi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter