leaving soon need info on water and alchohol

dizzi

DIS Veteran
How do you take water....
IF driving to port?
If taking a bus to port?

How much Alchohol can we take on?
I am not an alchoholic but i am taking some things on for others we are flying to the area from canada.
So i will have theirs and ours!

How do you take water....
IF driving to port?
If taking a bus to port?

How much Alchohol can we take on?
I am not an alchoholic but i am taking some things on for others we are flying to the area from canada.
So i will have theirs and ours!

Very simple....DCL wants ANY beverage carried on the ship in carry on bags....could be rolling duffle or suitcase as long as it fits in the scanner (same size as airport scanners).

There is no limit to the amount of alcohol you can bring onboard.

MJ

My DH wants to know if there are complimentary milkshakes on the cruise?

Well they don't really have milkshakes but they have different smoothies and they all have a charge. You can make your own milkshake by brining a large covered cup, adding soft serve ice cream, then adding milk and chocolate syrup...shake and go!!

MJ

imakemine the same way but use my tiny blender i bring on board...
dont forget to add a little rum!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter