Leaving soon and a couple of questions..

bsjs0708

DIS Veteran
Ok so we leave in about 8 days and is there anything that y"all can think of that I will need to pick up at the store ,other than groceries... is the cabin pretty much stocked or do we need to bring extra paper plates,coffee filters..etc? TIA..Julie

You can research for a list of what is suppied.No paper plates.10 cup coffee maker has no filters(sorry don`t drink coffee).Theres no type of pizza/cookie sheet to bake on. Also if you plan to use the grill you supply your own charcoal and there are no grilling utencils supplied.Don`t forget alluminum foil and spices if you`re planning on cooking.

copied from allears website

Kitchen includes:
full-size refrigerator with icemaker
electric stove
microwave
dishwasher
1 4-cup coffee maker (with 1 filter-pack of coffee)
1 10 cup coffee maker (stored in cupboard)
toaster
tea kettle
flatware for 6: forks, salad forks, teaspoons, soups spoons, knives and steak knives
dinnerware for 6: mugs, cereal bowls, dinner plates, dessert plates
6 handled mason jar glasses
1 serving spoon
1 glass measuring cup
1 2 qt. pitcher
1 2 qt. casserole with lid
1 glass baking dish
1 oval platter
manual can opener
bottle opener
corkscrew
cutting board
bread knife
ladle
spatula
1 12" skillet
1 1 qt. saucepan with lid
1 2 qt. saucepan with lid
Dutch oven with lid
metal colander
spoon rest
2 potholders
2 sponges
4 cloth dish towels
fire extinguisher (under sink)
packets of dishwasher soap
liquid dish soap
paper towels (under sink)
trash bags (under sink)

NOT INCLUDED are salt, pepper, sugar (or sweetener), coffee, coffee filters, or small drinking glasses for the bathroom.

Bedroom Features:
wall-mounted hair dryer
vacuum cleaner
iron
ironing board
2 extra pillows
extra blanket

Hall Closet:
portable crib with sheet
broom
dustpan
sponge mop

We were thre last week! I would cring my own supplies for SMORES @the campfire! It is 8.99 for a kit! Bring some sticks or wire hangers with you to the fire!

I would recommend you bring your own coffee and filters. While I'm not really picky as to what kind of coffee I have in the morning, theirs was just so bad I kicked myself for not bringing my own.

:flower3:
We brought all the Smore kit stuff ourselves but I did not have sticks! I was very glad they sold sticks for roasting. I think they were about .50 cents or so and I stuck them in the camper for the next trip. :cheer2:

:flower3:
We brought all the Smore kit stuff ourselves but I did not have sticks! I was very glad they sold sticks for roasting. I think they were about .50 cents or so and I stuck them in the camper for the next trip. :cheer2:

You can actually buy extendable, stainless steel roasting forks at Wally Weid, they fit very nice in your luggage and you'll have them forever,(if you don't loose them)

The one thing we always need when staying at the cabins are plastic cups. They have 6 mason jars and 6 coffee cups, but we inevitably need more cups. Their cookware isn't the best either - no cookie sheets in at least 2 of the cabins we've stayed in - but we've been able to make do. Otherwise, they have everything we need.

Have a great time!

If you're missing anything, call and they will bring it to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter