Leaving ship/Returning any time I want?

George69

Mouseketeer
Hi, Going on Dream in Aug for 4 nights....at Nassau and Castaway Cay can we go back and forth to ship and island or once we leave are we not allowed on until a certain return on the ship until a specific time?

You can go back and forth as much as needed. At CC the ship is literally right there so it's super handy. We went in the morning, took a break from the sun on board, went back out for late lunch, swam, husband went on bike ride while my son and I got back on board.

Same with Naussa although the walk it maybe 10 minutes.

You can go back and forth.

If you leave the ship first thing and want to get back on, they may want you to wait until the crowd getting off the ship dies down.

Yes, you can come and go as you please. Just know that there is usually a line to get back on, have to show your KTTW card and then there is a line for the elevators, usually. It just eats up a little time.

But if you wanted to enjoy Castaway Cay for the day, go back to the ship, shower and change and then go back on the island to take pictures, etc., certainly is doable.

In Nassau, the ship might be docked at the far end of the pier, so it is a little hike, but you can do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter