leaving Saturday!!

Debbart

Hooked!
We start our journey Saturday for our annual Christmas trip. We are taking the autotrain so I will cover that in detail on the transportation board. ....staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge for 2 nights then transferring to GF Royal Palm Club for 10 more nights!
Some of the activities on this trip will include: 2 nights at MMCP,
Candlelight Processional Christmas Eve, Fantasmic, Horseback Riding at Wilderness Lodge, Illuminations Cruise, Gf Spa and DisneyQuest. Some of our restaurants will include Boma, Jiko,
Ohana's, LTT, Citrico's, Narcoosee's, LeCelliar, 1900 Parke Fair,
and Coral Reef....will do a full report on appropriate boards and take tons of photos! I posted a few days early so that anyone who has a burning question about any of these places or something specific that they want me to look for or photograph can let me know before I leave. I don't post much, but read everyday and would like to pay back for all the great info and the fun sense of community here!! Wish you could all come with me!!:Pinkbounc

Debbart,
I do not have any requests as we will be there the same time as you, but we are staying at the Wilderness Lodge.
Just wanted to say have a great trip, hope you have a great time!

WOW! Sounds like you have an incredible trip planned! Enjoy and take lots of notes! ;) I'm eager to read all about it. Happy Holidays to you!

Have a magical trip!

We'll be there on the 22nd! Look for lime green ribbons!:D

We'll also get there on Dec. 22!
We have CP on the 24th, V & A on the 27th, and Artist Point on the 25th.

We can't wait!!

Another one arriving on the 22! Two nights at the AKL all by myself, then on to the GF for 8 nights when everyone else arrives and finally 2 nights at BVC:Pinkbounc ! Looks like a lot of DISers will be there!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

We'll be at the AKL for 8 nights then on to the Dolphin for 3.

We'll be looking for those lime green ribbons!!!

We'll be at the AKL for 8 nights then on to the Dolphin for 3.

We'll be looking for those lime green ribbons!!!

P.S. Sorry, the board is bogged down.. I didn't mean to post it twice!

We'll be there, too! We'll be looking for lime green ribbons!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter