Leaving Saturday!!!!

We leave Saturday as well... good luck to prior posters with your last minute "to-do's"! :cool1:

Yeah my head is starting to go into overdrive, making sure I included everything in my packing list.

Do you smell smoke?

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Leaving Friday night and arrive Sat.:cool1::cool1:. But man am I tired. This packing is about to do me in. I tried so hard to get it down to two suitcases, just couldn't do it. I can't wait to be in the car and on our way so I can relax.

Leaving Friday night and arrive Sat.:cool1::cool1:. But man am I tired. This packing is about to do me in. I tried so hard to get it down to two suitcases, just couldn't do it. I can't wait to be in the car and on our way so I can relax.

I know what you mean, the packing thing is a killer. I got it in 2 suit cases fine but I have lost something that I really need, and it is driving me nuts!!!
:hyper:

Still have to do some :laundy: yet, too. Can't do that until tomorrow. Oh well, it's all worth it!

DH just call and told me we are leaving tonight and make a resv at a downtown Disney Hotel got Regal Sun for $54 :banana::banana::banana:
Now the rush is on.
I hope everyone has a Great Time
linda

Goofy's Galloping Geezers Ride Tomorrow! Mrs. Goofy and I will be pulling out at 0430 hours headed down I-75 to the World. :yay:

We have planned this trip since April and the anticipation peaked tonight when we finished packing. WE ARE PUMPED! :banana:

Headed to the airport in ~ 7 hours :). All packed up and ready to go. See all my DIS friends tomorrow. Look for my lime green Mickey head on my red backpack. Just like the commercial..............."I'm too excited to sleep" :)!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter