• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Leaving Port?

Disneyfirstimers2013

Mouseketeer
What time does the ship usually leave the port on the first day? I am watching the webcam and the Dream is leaving at 5:45. If we are in the first dining, does that mean we will miss being on deck for this?

What time does the ship usually leave the port on the first day? I am watching the webcam and the Dream is leaving at 5:45. If we are in the first dining, does that mean we will miss being on deck for this?

Departure from PC is usually around 5:00. They obviously were delayed departing for some reason.

Yes, if the ship is leaving port at dinner time, you will miss being on deck for it, if you go to your regular seating. You could opt for the quick serve options or room service if you want, as the buffet isn't open the first night.

On one of our MR cruises, we were supposed to depart at 5:00, but at 5:45 (our dinner seating time) we still had not departed, we went to dinner. Sometime while we were eating the ship finally departed.

The sail away deck party and countdown still happens on time, so you will be able to participate in that.

I am good with soft serve but not going to miss sail away next may at PC.
Already have FISH LIPS sign made.

Watch for me Fantasy , May 31, 2014, old man on rail starboard side.

We went past Crown Priness at Galveston and they were having boat drill inside not many to wave at. Ship was about 30 mins late leaving.

Meet the reason why the next day at signals bar. It was a long story.

We were delayed once because of some very late arriving guests.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter