• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Leaving park to get back to Magical Express? Anna/Elsa doable?

laura12581

I love WDW and DCL!!
Our flight home is 6:45pm. We are staying at All Star Movies.
I got Anna/Elsa FP for 1:50-2:50pm.
Disney experts, is it possible to see them at that time then make it back to the hotel in time for ME?

What time would we have to leave MK to get back to ASMu for ME? Any idea?

I've never used ME, but I constantly read 3 hours prior to your flight is when you're supposed to leave. That's nearly 2 hours after the beginning of your FP window, so I think you'll be fine especially at the beginning of your window.

Most of the time they give you a MDE pick up time exactly 3 hours before your flight. Most likely 3:45pm.

I would make sure to get in line 5 mins before your FP opens, so 1:45pm. I would make sure to be at the MK bus stop an hour before pick up so by 2:45pm. An hour for travel and perhaps carry on luggage retrieval from bell services.

I agree that you can make it if you go at the beginning of the window. I would plan to leave the MK by 2:45. Good luck!

Our flight home is 6:45pm. We are staying at All Star Movies.
I got Anna/Elsa FP for 1:50-2:50pm.
Disney experts, is it possible to see them at that time then make it back to the hotel in time for ME?

Wow! That is amazing timing for your A+E greet and what a magical way to end a trip too! pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter