Leaving park to eat at CityWalk and then returning to park

Had no idea you could get back in when they shut for capacity! We were there Saturday and I told my daughter that once we left for lunch we couldn't return. We were pretty done at that point anyway, so not a big deal, but this is good to know.

Huge relief to know we could get back in even park hit capacity! Does Volcano bay also allow re-entry?

I am considering this for a day or two during our Nov trip but based on the lines to get in this morning and ride wait times - it's after SB was shocked to see it so crowded on a random Wed - am rethinking it. I guess Nov is far enough out capacity should increase - luckily we LOVE Finnegan's so worst case we will just eat there again if need be.

Unfortunately, it isn't after SB for everyone. I read about some areas in the NE that have theirs this week.

Although, capacity should increase, but so will demand. I don't foresee a slow time this year.

We were there last week too! Wed-Fri no issues, but Saturday was packed. I would expect any nice Saturday to have a good chance of hitting capacity.
Good to know, cause we actually miss Saturday. We come in on Sunday and leave Saturday.

If you are on the Studios side then I would say go to City Walk. On the Islands of Adventure side almost everything good is way in the back (except for Hulk) so it would be a long walk to get to City Walk

It only takes us 10 minutes to walk from the very back of the park to get to the gates of IOA.

So, not a terrible amount of time to take a nice break in Citywalk if one wished to. The parks really aren`t that big.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter