Leaving on Sunday...

bentopher

DIS Veteran
Me again :)

So yes, I`m leaving on Sunday... I only booked this vacation 3.5 weeks ago, so now it`s down to the wire.. I have 2 boys.. 4 and almost 6.

Animal Kingdom - opens at 8am, want to do Kilaminjaro Safari first. Then have breakfast at Tuskers at 905 am. What is must do.. what should i try to grab fast passes for?

Magic Kingdom... what would you grab a fast pass for. Suggestions on order for Rides? I honestly don't have a ton on this list with 2 boys. No It's a Small World, No Princess Stuff, No Dumbo, Toy Story, Pirates and Aladdian for sure. I hate not knowing how long I will have to wait in lines. LOL

Hollywood Studios.. OMG there is TOO much we want to do here, not sure what the best order is to go about. I guess i should try to figure out show times. I know the parade is at 3pm and that is a MUST SEE for us. Dinner at 445 at Hollywood and Vine.

Epcot.. Fast Pass needed on just Soarin?

I'm doing as much research as I can now tonight and tomorrow, we leave on Sunday.. any help would be appreciated. And yes, I have all my dining reservations sorted out :)

Thanks all!

IMHO - get the Unofficial Guide. The touring plans are great, and yes, you can skip stuff that you don't want to do (aka, your MK day)

At AK - FP for Dinosaur and Expedition Everest, which is what we have done in the past, but only if lines are longer than 20 minutes. We also really liked Nemo, although you just have to tough out the line for that one.

If you don't need a full day in MK but have tons of stuff you want to do in DS, consider spending the first part of the day in MK and an evening in DS. That way you can check out the DS shows - Indy, Lights Motors show, and Fantasmic - and still have another full day with rope drop to do attractions.

Have fun!

Magic Kingdom... what would you grab a fast pass for. Suggestions on order for Rides? I honestly don't have a ton on this list with 2 boys. No It's a Small World, No Princess Stuff, No Dumbo, Toy Story, Pirates and Aladdian for sure. I hate not knowing how long I will have to wait in lines. LOL
The Toy Story ride is in Hollywood Studios.
Pirates and Aladdin don't usually grow busy very soon after opening so I would head to the new Barnstormer first.

You should have a look at the Easywdw website. While he doesn't have complete touring plans atm, Josh does offer some suggestions on how to start off your day to get the headliners/high priorities done before the parks get too crowded. :goodvibes

Have a great trip! :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter